PDA

View Full Version : Just another Dem with hidden Cash......

JustRalph
11-13-2010, 01:14 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/12/maryland.official.custody/index.html?hpt=T1

This Dumbass........has been wire tapped for over 3 years.......

He didn't even put the cash in the freezer which is standard Democratic Procedure............

anybody else notice anything missing from the article

RaceBookJoe
11-13-2010, 10:06 AM

He didn't even put the cash in the freezer which is standard Democratic Procedure............

Jackson/Sharpton coming to his rescue???

delayjf
11-13-2010, 11:09 AM
What about bribery and other corruption charges like money laundering, tax evasion. I have to believe more charges will be filed.

boxcar
11-13-2010, 11:44 AM
What about bribery and other corruption charges like money laundering, tax evasion. I have to believe more charges will be filed.

May not the way this justice department works under this administration. Affirmative Action policies can work wonders for crooks of the right color.

Boxcar

mostpost
11-13-2010, 11:58 AM

1. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
2. I know of only one democrat who kept his money in the freezer.
3. Just as many Republican crooks as Democratic; probably more.
You do NOT want to challenge me on that one.

jelly
11-13-2010, 12:29 PM
I read the story at the wash.post website and nowhere does it say these crooks are Democrats.

Can you say media bias?

rastajenk
11-13-2010, 12:33 PM
You do NOT want to challenge me on that one. Yeah I do.

GaryG
11-13-2010, 12:38 PM
1. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.I am quite sure that this honest lady had a perfectly legitimate reason for stuffing handfulls of cash into her bra. She will be vindicated in court, just you wait and see....:lol:

boxcar
11-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Yeah I do.

Let's see if Mosty wants to play with you. If not, maybe he'll come out and play with me. Liberal playmates are so hard for me to find these days.

Boxcar

mostpost
11-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Yeah I do.
OK
Commutation of sentence of Lewis Libby (R) known as "Scooter," who was Chief of Staff to Vice President Dick Cheney (R), was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice in the Plame Affair on March 6, 2007. He was sentenced to 30 months in prison and fined $250,000. The sentence was commuted by George W. Bush (R) on July 1, 2007. The felony remains on Libby's record.[3]

Alphonso Jackson (R) The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development resigned while under investigation by the FBI for revoking the contract of a vendor who told Jackson he did not like President George W. Bush (R) (2008)[4]
Lurita Alexis Doan (R) Resigned as head of the General Services Administration. She was under scrutiny for conflict of interest and violations of the Hatch Act.[19] Among other things she asked GSA employees how they could "help Republican candidates." [20]

As part of the Jack Abrahmov scandal:
David Safavian GSA (General Services Administration) Chief of Staff,[23] found guilty of blocking justice and lying,[24] and sentenced to 18 months[25]
Roger Stillwell (R) Staff in the Department of the Interior under George W. Bush. Pleaded guilty and received two years suspended sentence
Susan Ralston (R) Special Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor to Karl Rove, resigned October 6, 2006 after it became known that she accepted gifts and passed information to her former boss Jack Abramoff
J. Steven Griles (R) former Deputy to the Secretary of the Interior pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice and was sentenced to 10 months.[26]
Italia Federici (R) staff to the Secretary of Interior, pled guilty to tax evasion and obstruction of justice. She was sentenced to four years probation.[27][28][29]

Also related to Abrahmov:
Mark Zachares (R) staff in the Department of Labor, bribed by Abramoff, guilty of conspiracy to defraud
Robert E. Coughlin (R) Justice Department official pleaded guilty to conflict of interest after accepting bribes from Jack Abramoff (2008)
Tony Rudy (R), lobbyist and one-time aide to Tom DeLay (R), pleaded guilty in March 2006 to conspiring with Abramoff. He cooperated with investigators.
William Heaton (R), former chief of staff for Bob Ney (R), pleaded guilty to a federal conspiracy charge involving a golf trip to Scotland, expensive meals, and tickets to sporting events between 2002 and 2004 as payoffs for helping Abramoff's clients.
Mark Zachares (R) staff in the Department of Labor, bribed by Abramoff, guilty of conspiracy to defraud
Robert E. Coughlin (R) Justice Department official pleaded guilty to conflict of interest after accepting bribes from Jack Abramoff (2008)
Tony Rudy (R), lobbyist and one-time aide to Tom DeLay (R), pleaded guilty in March 2006 to conspiring with Abramoff. He cooperated with investigators.
William Heaton (R), former chief of staff for Bob Ney (R), pleaded guilty to a federal conspiracy charge involving a golf trip to Scotland, expensive meals, and tickets to sporting events between 2002 and 2004 as payoffs for helping Abramoff's clients.

Not related to Abramhov.

Bush administration payment of columnists with federal funds to say nice things about Republican policies. Illegal payments were made to journalists Armstrong Williams (R), Maggie Gallagher (R) and Michael McManus (R) (2004–2005)[34]

Enron collapse (2002) leading to investigation of its CEO Kenneth Lay (R), a former member of the Republican National Committee and once considered a possible pick for Secretary of the Treasury, was a top political ally and financial donor to President George W. Bush. Lay was found guilty of 10 counts of securities fraud, but died before sentencing.[48])

Again, related to Abramhov:
Tom DeLay (R-TX) House Majority Leader, reprimanded twice by House Ethics Committee and aides indicted (2004–2005); eventually DeLay himself was investigated in October 2005 but not indicted. DeLay resigned from the House 9 June 2006. A TX state charge of money laundering continues.[57]
James W. Ellis (R) runs DeLay's PAC, indicted.
John D. Calyandro (R) runs Texans for a Republican Majority, indicted
Adam Kidon business partner of Abramoff, pleaded guilty to fraud, sentenced to 70 months
Michael Scanlon (R) former staff to Tom DeLay: working for Abramoff, pleaded guilty to bribery
Tony Rudy (R) former staff to Tom DeLay, pleaded guilty to conspiracy
Robert Ney (R-OH) bribed by Abramoff, pleaded guilty to conspiracy, sentenced to 30 months
Neil Volz (R) former staff to Robert Ney, pleaded guilty to conspiracy
William Heaton (R) mayor to Robert Ney, pleaded guilty to fraud, 24 months probation
John Albaugh (R) former COS to Ernest Istook (R-OK) pled guilty
Jared Carpenter (R) Counsel of Republicans for Environmental Advocacy, pled guilty to income tax evasion, got 45 days, plus 4 years probation
Robert E. Coughlin (R) Deputy Chief of Staff, Criminal Division, Justice Department, pled guilty to accepting bribes.[58]
Adam Kidan private citizen, pled guilty and received 70 months
Trevor Blackann private citizen, pled guilty
James Hirni, (R) former staff to Tim Hutchinson (R-AR) indicted for wire fraud
Kevin A. Ring, (R) former staff to John Doolittle (R-CA) indicted for 10 counts of corruption

Also:
John Doolittle (R-CA) both he and his wife are under investigation (January 2008). Under this cloud, Doolittle decided not to run for re-election in November 2008.[59]
Duke Cunningham (R-CA) pleaded guilty on November 28, 2005 to charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud and tax evasion in what came to be called the Cunningham scandal. Sentenced to over eight years.
Bill Janklow (R-SD) convicted of second-degree manslaughter for running a stop sign and killing a motorcyclist. Resigned from the House and given 100 days in the county jail and three years (2003)[62]
Wes Cooley (R-OR), Cooley was convicted of having lied on the 1994 voter information pamphlet about his service in the Army. He was fined and sentenced to two years probation (1997)[75]
Newt Gingrich (R-GA), the Speaker of the House, was accused of financial improprieties leading to House reprimand and $300,000 in sanctions [77] leading to his resignation (1997)[78]
Buzz Lukens (R-OH) convicted of bribery and conspiracy.
There are a lot more! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_scandals_of_the_United_States

I did not even mention the firing of the US attorneys for political reasons; the falsifying of intelligence to get us into the Iraq war; the illegal wiretapping of US citizens; the use of torture in contravention of US law and international treaty, or when Cheney shot that guy. :rolleyes:

rastajenk
11-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Is that all you got? :D That ain't nuthin'.

JustRalph
11-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Mosty, you took the bait. Congrats

I want to see a picture of this lady with 80k stuffed in her bra. That has got to be good............

Steve 'StatMan'
11-13-2010, 02:58 PM
I heard she was just a very, very good dancer. :liar:

Lefty
11-13-2010, 03:09 PM
Mosty said: "I did not even mention the firing of the US attorneys for political reasons; the falsifying of intelligence to get us into the Iraq war; the illegal wiretapping of US citizens; the use of torture in contravention of US law and international treaty, or when Cheney shot that guy."

boxcar
11-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Mosty, you're really desperate to cite Cheney's hunting accident. Would you characterize that as corruption, a crime or both? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here's a site on which to feast your eyes. While there are a handful of
Repugs named, the vast majority are Democrats. After all, we're talking here about Illinois politicians. :D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28141995/

Boxcar

jelly
11-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Emailing: SenDianneWilkerson-FBI-pic

jelly
11-13-2010, 05:41 PM
This is how we do it in Boston.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2010/06/wilkerson_to_pl.html :eek: :D

An explosive image introduced as evidence in the case allegedly showed Wilkerson stuffing a $1,000 payoff into her bra during a meeting with an informant at a restaurant near the State House in 2007.