PDA

View Full Version : Gapfire

Gapfire
11-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Just a heads up,

Gapfire figures have really been hitting at a high percentage these last few weeks.

Kevin

www.gapfire.com

mabred
11-12-2010, 03:57 PM
gapfire

did u post those picks here?? I could have used the help!!

I'm having a hard meet, not afraid to admit it..

Mabred

Gapfire
11-12-2010, 05:04 PM
gapfire

did u post those picks here?? I could have used the help!!

I'm having a hard meet, not afraid to admit it..

Mabred

I don't post them on here, but in 6 years, I have not seen them working as well as they are now. I don't know why this is case either.

bcgreg
11-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Bad karma, really.............bad!

Gapfire
11-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Bad karma, really.............bad!

Bad karma, I don't think so. Especially, when we have paid to talk about our success rates. I have noticed that the numbers have been very hot the last few weeks. An observation, and an ad at the same time. Is that ok with you bcgreg?

Kevin

www.gapfire.com

PaceAdvantage
11-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Bad karma, I don't think so. Especially, when we have paid to talk about our success rates. I have noticed that the numbers have been very hot the last few weeks. An observation, and an ad at the same time. Is that ok with you bcgreg?

Kevin

www.gapfire.comHe's just saying, as a player, that when you talk about your success, the Goddess of Wagering usually sees to it that your success will end abruptly. It's a superstition long held by many gamblers...it was nothing personal, and not a knock on what you are doing here...

Gapfire
11-13-2010, 07:20 PM
He's just saying, as a player, that when you talk about your success, the Goddess of Wagering usually sees to it that your success will end abruptly. It's a superstition long held by many gamblers...it was nothing personal, and not a knock on what you are doing here...

I don't know that I took it as a personal attack. I was just making an observation. I have gambled all my life, and am quite aware of some of the silly little gambler's superstitions out there. Just that if I can't talk about how good the numbers have been doing, what can I talk about?

Kevin
www.gapfire.com

misscashalot
11-13-2010, 07:31 PM
I don't know that I took it as a personal attack. I was just making an observation. I have gambled all my life, and am quite aware of some of the silly little gambler's superstitions out there. Just that if I can't talk about how good the numbers have been doing, what can I talk about?

Kevin
www.gapfire.com

Handicapping

Gapfire
11-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Handicapping

Fine and dandy, however, there are a lot of people in the market for our figures.

Kevin
www.gapfire.com

banacek
11-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Just that if I can't talk about how good the numbers have been doing, what can I talk about?

There's always curling;) ..how is the season going?

(For those of you that don't know, Kevin is a world class curler)

GaryG
11-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Do you have any handicapping insights that you can share or discuss? Your figures are like a black box where the top fig is the play...period?

Gapfire
11-13-2010, 08:06 PM

Hey banacek. The curling has gone reasonably well. Finished top 4 in 2 out of the 4 events we played.

Gapfire
11-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Do you have any handicapping insights that you can share or discuss? Your figures are like a black box where the top fig is the play...period?

Everyone is different, but I play the horses who are offering the best value.
And currently, if the number is one of our top 4 ranked horses, there is a chance for a good value play. I played a 25/1 shot at CD today, and it fired.

I think most peole here are good handicappers, it's just a matter of what kind of tools they have in their arsenal. Currently our numbers are hot, and that's why I started the thread.

Kevin
www.gapfire.com

GaryG
11-13-2010, 08:14 PM
That is what I thought....good luck

Gapfire
11-13-2010, 08:20 PM
That is what I thought....good luck

Gapfire is an ongoing project for my father and me. I have a large database, and intend to make much of it available for our users to do research. A lot goes into the making of our figures too, so I don't know if you knew exactly what we are all about.

All the best,

Kevin
www.gapfire.com

John
11-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Gapfire is an ongoing project for my father and me. I have a large database, and intend to make much of it available for our users to do research. A lot goes into the making of our figures too, so I don't know if you knew exactly what we are all about.

All the best,

Kevin
www.gapfire.com

That a boy Kevin, Make a sweep of it [ pun ] :)

Gapfire
11-13-2010, 09:35 PM
That a boy Kevin, Make a sweep of it [ pun ] :)
Got ya! LOL :D

RXB
11-13-2010, 09:49 PM

Now I know who he is.

Kevin, I just saw that you're from Hythe. I played in a few hockey tournaments in Hythe during my formative years.

Gapfire
11-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Now I know who he is.

Kevin, I just saw that you're from Hythe. I played in a few hockey tournaments in Hythe during my formative years.

Oh yeah, small world. I was only up there for a couple of years, as my father was teaching school there in his early carreer. Played a bit of hockey growing up too.