PDA

View Full Version : Xpressbet Pro

JimG
11-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Does xpressbet still have the pro version of their website? The other day I switched over to xpressbet classic to check on something and I have been unable to find the area to switch back to the pro version. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Jim

Market Mover
11-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Does xpressbet still have the pro version of their website? The other day I switched over to xpressbet classic to check on something and I have been unable to find the area to switch back to the pro version. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Jim

i heard before that xpressbet pro required a subscription. is that still true?
what are the limitations and disadvantages of this ADW?

ldiatone
11-12-2010, 05:53 PM
maybe xpressbet changed again. i was using "pro" and didn't have to pay, but maybe xpressbet doesn't use it any more since on "classic" one can view 2 tracks and change the wager pad to any track. i did't care for the pro version.

tbwinner
11-12-2010, 07:58 PM
I use Twinspires as my primary ADW but also have Xpressbet. I noticed this too, the Pro platform no longer comes up automatically when I log in, I did like that platform, maybe they went to a subscription-basis (as if they need more fees!).

JimG
11-12-2010, 08:17 PM
I use Twinspires as my primary ADW but also have Xpressbet. I noticed this too, the Pro platform no longer comes up automatically when I log in, I did like that platform, maybe they went to a subscription-basis (as if they need more fees!).

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question. Funny, I see no mention of the Pro platform at all any longer, so if it is on a subscription basis, they sure are keeping the details quiet.

Jim

raybo
11-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Did Twinspires buy them out? Twinspires now has a Pro version, first time I've seen it there.

ldiatone
11-16-2010, 05:45 PM
xpressbet "pro" is avaliable with a charge. was at the meadows monday and was watching the Track feed that was advertising the "pro'. i like classic better and i do not think Twin spi bought out xpressbet.
i think one must call xpressbet to set up "Pro"

egreen
11-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Xpressbet Pro is still available for free. Unfortunately, once you switch to Classic, you have to call them and have them switch you back to Pro. The rep I spoke to said something about people inadvertently clicking on Pro and getting confused so they took the extreme position of removing the option of getting back to it all together. That you must call them to restore it is outrageous. But call and get your Pro version back and complain about this in the process.

startngate
11-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Did Twinspires buy them out? Twinspires now has a Pro version, first time I've seen it there.
No, Magna still owns XpressBet.

The 'Pro' on TwinSpires is their version of YouBet's Wager Pad Pro.