PDA

View Full Version : PARX -7th Race Friday

LRL Racing
11-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Got Shelly's Hope coming back after two weeks and should see a big effort. Short field with six horses but two are complete throw outs. The 1 & 3 look like the two I got to beat. Hopefully the 3 is regressing after some hard starts in Graded company. The 4 has run and has a shot but I believe Shelly will step it up a notch after her maiden score.

lamboguy
11-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Got Shelly's Hope coming back after two weeks and should see a big effort. Short field with six horses but two are complete throw outs. The 1 & 3 look like the two I got to beat. Hopefully the 3 is regressing after some hard starts in Graded company. The 4 has run and has a shot but I believe Shelly will step it up a notch after her maiden score.bottom line on shelly today is, if she trained good she wins. i think she ran a huge race last time and the the other 2 fillies didn't come out of that good a race. even though alexandra rylee won 2 races her last race wasn't as good as yours. coax liberty got cooked in a race she didn't belong in. this race still has enough in it where if you win you can go forward.

good luck, i root hard for you

LRL Racing
11-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Thanks and I agree with your assessment. Jock said Shelly got alot out of her last and he expects improvement.