PDA

View Full Version : Enigma says lets clear the air.!!!

Enigma
11-10-2010, 07:59 PM
This situation has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. Pace will always be what he is and we have to live with it. We all know he has an inner-circle of friends that can do no wrong, fair and balance is not one of his strong points.
He has stated that I can remain on his web-site, big deal. When will he realize we are adults and his Headmaster attitude does not cut it. What I propose to do is fulfill my obligation to complete my 100 selections, provided he who must be obeyed will sanction it.

Those who are still interested tune in tomorrow.

Dave Schwartz
11-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Enigma,

Since my name has been tossed about in the middle of all this, just for the record, I have no unresolved issues with you.

Okay, maybe one... I'd LOVE to know what you are doing. Keep up the good handicapping. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

PS: Now, THAT was TIC. ;)

PaceAdvantage
11-10-2010, 10:00 PM
This situation has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. Pace will always be what he is and we have to live with it. We all know he has an inner-circle of friends that can do no wrong, fair and balance is not one of his strong points.
He has stated that I can remain on his web-site, big deal. When will he realize we are adults and his Headmaster attitude does not cut it. What I propose to do is fulfill my obligation to complete my 100 selections, provided he who must be obeyed will sanction it.

Those who are still interested tune in tomorrow.You know what. If Dave has no problem with what you wrote, then neither do I...carry on...my mistake...

But I must say, you're dead wrong about this "inner-circle" crap that can do no wrong. If you would just open your eyes for a minute, you might notice evidence of that.

And like I said, if you would have done the same with pandy (whom nobody would claim was in my fantasy "inner-circle") or anyone else who chooses to use their real name as their user name (or part of their real name so that that we all know who they are), I would have written you the same exact thing all over again...that's my job as moderator.

PS. I love your BS:Pace will always be what he is and we have to live with it. We all know he has an inner-circle of friends that can do no wrong, fair and balance is not one of his strong points.It just keeps a comin':provided he who must be obeyed will sanction it. :lol: :D :lol:

Any more air clearing?

judd
11-11-2010, 05:32 AM
mr pace-how about a winner ? :lol: :D

Enigma
11-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Dave my thanks, you are the complete gentleman and this not TIC.

Pace, glad to read that there is something about me you like, even though you call it BS....now this is TIC.

Now it's back to business.

Regards,

Enigma.