View Full Version : Christie Namin' Names

bigmack
11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Sucks to be LeRoy Seitz :lol:

"You can imagine what is happening now, cause this is Jersey, right?"

kQ1n6Y_uWAI

ArlJim78
11-10-2010, 04:17 PM
naming names. wow. They always cry about what will happen to the students if they don't get their way, but then you peek behind the curtain and find outrageous salaries and benefits.

I still have to shake my head. New Jersey elected this guy governor, while over a year later in one of the biggest red wave elections to ever hit the country, my state of Illinois elects a governor who advocates an income tax increase. That was essentially his platform , 'we need more money', meaning the state. and for what purpose? he says we need to invest in education, so the income tax needs to go up.

I don't know of any other state where raising taxes was a winning issue. we're certainly doing our part to keep pace with California and New York. We don't want them to get too far ahead in the race to the bottom.

mostpost
11-10-2010, 04:29 PM
It appears that the school board approved the contract several hours AFTER
Christie tried to bully them. I'm sure this will please all of you immensely since I know how much you dislike government interfering in local matters; particularly school matters
Christie is a bully who uses intimidation and a loud mouth to try to get what he wants. Time for someone to knock him down a peg or two.

bigmack
11-10-2010, 04:35 PM
I don't know of any other state where raising taxes was a winning issue. we're certainly doing our part to keep pace with California and New York. We don't want them to get too far ahead in the race to the bottom.
Two different takes from The Land O' Lincoln.

Do you think mosty will ever see clearly that CA & NY have taxed people beyond belief and they're so far in the hole they may have to go B'rupt? (You don't have to answer that.)

Tom
11-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Mac, when all is said and done, our hole will be deeper than your hole! :p

delayjf
11-11-2010, 10:06 AM
I'm sure this will please all of you immensely since I know how much you dislike government interfering in local matters; particularly school matters

Who's paying the bill here, local taxpayers?? If so then let the locals pass judgement, but there is nothing wrong with making gov cronism known to the folks. If were talking about state funds - he has every right to do what ever he can.

Robert Goren
11-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Chistie appears to fighting the "good fight". Lets see if he caves in to the horsemen before we get too carried away.

johnhannibalsmith
11-11-2010, 02:54 PM
...Lets see if he caves in to the horsemen before we get too carried away.

Well if horsemen are running the school boards in New Jersey, that explains alot about NJStinks...

skate
11-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Chistie appears to fighting the "good fight". Lets see if he caves in to the horsemen before we get too carried away.

One is putting Money into the State.

The other is taking out, while not being able tp produce.

He's looking at the results, no?

bigmack
11-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Mac, when all is said and done, our hole will be deeper than your hole! :p
I can't figure out what the deal is. Only thing I can see is a preponderance of D's in this state. How 'bout yours?