PDA

View Full Version : Any Takers on the Aqueduct Pick 6 today?

jayfree41
11-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Here's my caveman stab at Aqueduct Pick 6 Carryover. I have had the most success in Pick 6 wagers investing between $1000 to $1750.00.

Good luck all.

http://brisnetpps.blogspot.com/2010/11/aqueduct-pick-6-play-wednesday-november.html

Kevroc
11-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Here's my caveman stab at Aqueduct Pick 6 Carryover. I have had the most success in Pick 6 wagers investing between $1000 to $1750.00.

Good luck all.

http://brisnetpps.blogspot.com/2010/11/aqueduct-pick-6-play-wednesday-november.html

I checked out the blog and your p/l is up due to a $50k+ score back in June. However, on the page that has the ticket on it, it shows that you won but, didn't actually place the bet.

That affects the payout. If there were no winners of the pool, then I suppose you can just take the carryover and consider it profit but, if there were multiple winners, you'd have to split that money up.

EX: If there was one REAL winner and it paid $50k, you should only count $25k because if you really placed the wager, that's what you would get.

InsideThePylons-MW
11-11-2010, 01:49 PM
I checked out the blog and your p/l is up due to a $50k+ score back in June. However, on the page that has the ticket on it, it shows that you won but, didn't actually place the bet.

That affects the payout. If there were no winners of the pool, then I suppose you can just take the carryover and consider it profit but, if there were multiple winners, you'd have to split that money up.

EX: If there was one REAL winner and it paid $50k, you should only count $25k because if you really placed the wager, that's what you would get.

Imaginary bets = Imaginary results

andymays
11-11-2010, 01:52 PM
In the first leg I thought the #9 had a shot to get close at 90-1.

Maybe not. :)

eastie
11-11-2010, 02:40 PM
i just went down in flames as the overrated Rudy D blows another one by trying to be stylist. I have the 2 as a single and he comes rolling out of last, around one hoss and the from some inexplicable reason decides to go back inside where he can get bottled up behind hosses and lose momentum. WTF was he thinking ? Just stay outside and let him roll.....brutal. I hope this doesn't cost me the pick 6

:1::2:
:2:
:6::7::9:
:3:
:1::6::7:
:7::8:

eastie
11-11-2010, 03:26 PM
dead as kelsey's nuts:(