PDA

View Full Version : THE PERCENTAGE EDGE. (CONCLUSION).

Enigma
11-10-2010, 10:20 AM
My thanks to each of you for the interest and kind words regarding my approach to wagering on horse-racing. All the very best and may every photo-finish go your way.

Regards,

Enigma.

lamboguy
11-10-2010, 11:02 AM
congradulations on your good work. i really appreciate watching talent in action like yourself. i hope you make lots of money with your system

Light
11-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Sorry to see you go Enigma. I did realize you were tongue in cheek about DS without the "LOL". You obviously have nothing against him and have never criticized him. Some people just don't have a sense of humor.

Dave Schwartz
11-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Who has no sense of humor? Why, certainly not me. I am still ROFLMAO.

(Now, THAT was TIC.) :lol:

TexasDolly
11-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the posts . I am very sorry to see you moving on .
I am sure most all of us took your remark for what it was TIC.
At any rate your selections were well done and were fun to follow.
TD

PaceAdvantage
11-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Sorry to see you go Enigma. I did realize you were tongue in cheek about DS without the "LOL". You obviously have nothing against him and have never criticized him. Some people just don't have a sense of humor.Whatever. Could see this coming from a mile away.

And I have a terrific sense of humor...always love a good laugh...

teddy
11-10-2010, 05:48 PM
My thanks to each of you for the interest and kind words regarding my approach to wagering on horse-racing. All the very best and may every photo-finish go your way.

Regards,

Enigma.

Such a shame.... what board do you post on. I would like to follow your picks. I have only seen a few on here worth a damn and less that actually posted pics... to back it up. As Yoda said.......there is another... haha or i forgot.. LOL

lsosa54
11-10-2010, 06:32 PM
There goes my Starbucks money. Happy trails and good luck, Enigma. Let us know where you end up.