PDA

View Full Version : ELF

so.cal.fan
09-20-2003, 11:22 AM
I posted a few weeks ago, about "terrorists" in my neighborhood.
Well.......guess what? They have a WEBSITE.

http://www.earthliberationfront.com/main.shtml

Unbelievable!

VetScratch
09-21-2003, 09:50 AM
Incredible... they even take credit for a recent $50-million dollar fire and brag that it was the largest act of environmental sabotage in US history. Who needs enemies when you have neighbors like that!

Bruddah
09-21-2003, 10:56 AM
I very rarely read the off topic thread. I noticed your terrorist post and became curious. You definitely have a problem in your neighborhood. Any group espousing violence to make their point is dangerous. Crazy to say the least. Conservative or liberal...acts of violence or terrorism against others, should reap the harshest penalties under the law. I believe this is the true spirit of an "Eye for an eye". A person's evil actions should be equally punished under the law of the people.

Build more prisons, hire more law enforcement and throw away the key. Especially for acts of violence. Our society tolerates the perpetrators waaaaay tooo much.:mad:

Lefty
09-21-2003, 01:04 PM
We need to have amazin talk to these folks.
There's been fires here(Las Vegas) too of new construction. Prob same faction.
Some liberal judge prob just slap their wrists if their cght.
Pity.

so.cal.fan
09-21-2003, 01:28 PM
You got that right, Bruddah
I was at the Pomona Fair (Fairplex) last night with a group of friends and more people than I had ever seen ( at least 200,000)
I saw something out there that was really troubling, we all noticed it.
Militant Mexican groups had several booths and were selling shirts and passing out literature demanding the cessation of California.back to Mexico.......they do not want ot be called Latinos or Hispanics....they say they are not WHITE, they are indigenous to this area.......not European, Asian or African.
While I have not heard any of these groups being violent......it is a scary thing to see such angry statements.
For those of you who do not live in California right now......you're better off!
As for this ELF...........I can't believe their website is still up.
These groups always choose a time when our govenment is in a war, they did it in Viet-Nam..........while it will not work for them.....it causes horrible problems that last for years.
I still believe that these militant black power groups really hurt the struggle for equality for African Americans, who were on the right track with Dr. Martin Luther King's non-violent message.
These movements DO NOT ATTRACT DECENT CITIZENS.....they attract a small but very dangerous group of sociopaths.

ponyplayer
09-21-2003, 02:04 PM
Is this the group that Lt. Gov. Bustamante was/is a member of??

JustRalph
09-21-2003, 06:03 PM
I am so happy to be leaving California........................a year is enough!

shanta
09-21-2003, 09:17 PM
JUST READ THE LINK YOU POSTED TO E.L.F. UNBELIEVABLE THAT THIS IS GOING ON HERE. AGREE THAT THESE GROUPS ARE NOT ATTRACTING "CITIZENS" BUT ARE GETTING THEIR SHARE OF "CRAZYS". REAL SCARY

Tom
09-21-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
I am so happy to be leaving California........................a year is enough!

Aren't you running for governor???????

Valuist
09-21-2003, 10:50 PM
Here I thought this thread was going to be about the band Elf, whom Dio fronted in the early 70s. Decent band but I prefer his later work.

JustRalph
09-22-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Tom
Aren't you running for governor???????

You 've heard of an absentee ballot haven't you? I will be the absentee Governor............

Tom
09-22-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
You 've heard of an absentee ballot haven't you? I will be the absentee Governor............

Oh, I get it...like Gray Davis! :rolleyes:

VetScratch
09-22-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Oh, I get it...like Gray Davis! :rolleyes: I Gray is absent, is the recall aimed at getting him back? :)

Tom
09-23-2003, 08:47 PM
First, they have a recall.
Then the courts recall the recall.
Now the other courts recall the recall of the recall.

.....anyone recall what my point was?????

so.cal.fan
09-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Tom is right!
I predict people in Calif. will be so confused they won't even vote!

I know I am confused.......:confused: :confused: :confused:

freeneasy
09-24-2003, 03:00 AM
was arrested for a small violation, and got somekind of bs 6 month sentence, well right then i guess he figured something like, hey, seems like the right time or whats the harm in making an idle threat now, see'n as the judge just gave me 6 bs months for nothing, and proceeded to pronounce that when he got out he was going to blow this courtroom up. now ive known the man for a long time and he wasnt going to blow up no nothing but 2 minutes later he was looking at 5 years instead of 6 months. and he did that time to.
but when the court gives an alcohloic 5 years in the stone house for making an empty minded threat and allows for militant groups to form and promote extremeist anti social behavior i gotta wonder, who the hells in favor of who, and how the hell are these people even allowed to operate in this country and with the cooperation of the constitution. or maybe i should say the new and reverberated constitution, and i dont even know what the hell reverberated means. all i know is i know the difference between a peaceful enemy and a deadly one.

Lefty
09-24-2003, 12:45 PM
I predict there will be a large turnout. But it's sad that the Dems have the edge with "2 bites at the apple." First they can vote no recall which, in effect, is a vote for Gray Davis." Then they can go to part 2 and vote for Bustamente. It's not right. But that's the way it is. Sad that the guy that could really do the state some good won't win and that's the true conservative and Republican in the race: McClintock. Pity.
Meanwhile in our own state, Nev we have our own guy we're considering recalling.