PDA

View Full Version : Rush interviews Bush

Tom
11-09-2010, 11:24 AM
George Bush will be on with Rush today a little after 2:00.
Should be interesting...I have heard some bits from other interviews.
Could be good book.

DJofSD
11-09-2010, 11:54 AM
He said at 7 minutes past is when it would air.

RaceBookJoe
11-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Caught the last 10 minutes of the Matt Lauer/Bush NBC interview , might be a good book. Bush will also be on the Today Show on wednesday. rbj

DJofSD
11-09-2010, 01:31 PM
So so. Nuttin' to write home about. Book promo.

Tom
11-09-2010, 01:37 PM
He is on later around here - looks like 3:07 for me.

Tom
11-09-2010, 03:19 PM
I had forgotten what it was like to listen a man with class and integrity.
What a stain Obama has been on the presidency.
Totally classless.

FantasticDan
11-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Was it as good as this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkqrI3IibYI

Probably not. :lol:

JustRalph
11-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Was it as good as this?

Damn shame....... that such an unfunny guy can make so much money in our country, pretending to be a comedian

He jumped the shark with Ricky Bobby............

redshift1
11-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Was it as good as this?

The effort to rehabilitate Bush is in full gear a sight to behold. Strangely enough his rehab prohibited him from actively campaigning for aspiring candidates.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2010, 04:49 PM
The effort to rehabilitate Bush is in full gear a sight to behold. Strangely enough his rehab prohibited him from actively campaigning for aspiring candidates.Something tells me that Bush would have a more positive effect campaigning for someone than Obama would these days...must come as quite a shock to some...

Mike at A+
11-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Not an Oprah fan here but I watched today's hour long interview with President Bush. I'm convinced that the man has more class in his little finger than the entire Democratic Party combined. Straight shooter, no whining, no finger pointing, just his honest feelings about things. History will treat him much better than the scumbag liberals would have you believe. Obama on the other hand will go down in history as a failed experiment in affirmative action.

Tom
11-09-2010, 07:30 PM
No need to rehabilitate him. He is fine as always.
He has too much class to go on the campaign trail, unlike the little whore Billy.

Ralph, I hate to disagree, but in order to iump order to jump the shark, you have to an one time been good. This jerk never was anything but a wanna be reject from SNL. :lol:

NJ Stinks
11-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Not an Oprah fan here but I watched today's hour long interview with President Bush. I'm convinced that the man has more class in his little finger than the entire Democratic Party combined. Straight shooter, no whining, no finger pointing, just his honest feelings about things. History will treat him much better than the scumbag liberals would have you believe. Obama on the other hand will go down in history as a failed experiment in affirmative action.

Earth to Mike.

Come in, Mike.

PaceAdvantage
11-10-2010, 04:40 AM
Earth to Mike.

Come in, Mike.This coming from the man whose preferred side thought the Tea Party was nothing but a racist fly-by-night operation with little impact...and that Sarah Palin would be "taken care of" permanently by a choice few SNL skits...

Foresight really isn't the "left-of-center's" strong suit these days.

lamboguy
11-10-2010, 05:13 AM
this is the first time that i have ever heard of rush limbaugh doing a live interview with anyone. a friend of mine told me he actually interviewed george bush senior when he was down in the polls to clinton and was losing the conservetive vote that year. maybe limbaugh breaks the rules for the bush family. i wish he was more friendly to mccain, we might not be in the mess we are in now if he got elected.

DJofSD
11-10-2010, 07:23 AM
We'd be in this mess regardless of which party held to oval office.

JustRalph
11-10-2010, 07:05 PM
this is the first time that i have ever heard of rush limbaugh doing a live interview with anyone. a friend of mine told me he actually interviewed george bush senior when he was down in the polls to clinton and was losing the conservetive vote that year. maybe limbaugh breaks the rules for the bush family. i wish he was more friendly to mccain, we might not be in the mess we are in now if he got elected.

Rush has done many many interviews live on his show. Always someone from the right side of aisle. He doesn't believe in crosstalk. Many times he brings on someone to ask them tough questions that originate from some narrative that shows the person to be in direct contradiction to conservative principles. Offering them a way to answer their critics. It doesn't always go well. He has argued with Cheney and a few others before.

Btw, Rush was never a McCain supporter. McCain is a rino.

ArlJim78
11-10-2010, 07:21 PM
true Rush has very few guests. Off the top of my head I can remember;
Bush 41 and 43
Mark Levin
Sarah Palin

maybe Jack Kemp a long time ago, plus a few others.
Its a tough gig to land, a live interview on Rushs show..