PDA

View Full Version : Harness software

teddy
11-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Does any of the software have the properties that will allow for easy modeling of each track. IE Jcapper or HTR ...ect. Where spotplays per track can be done. Data analysis and lets you select the many hundred variables and prints out a roi based on actual history.

trying2win
11-13-2010, 03:04 AM
Teddy:

You might want to ask Joe Zambuto about his harness software program with the 'ADVANCED STATISTICAL MODEL', and what it offers for the harness handicapper. If you're interested, just go to his website at www.beatthepublic.com and check out some info under the 'harness' tab on the menu there.

From the illustration of the main screen of his basic harness program on the home page, you can click on this screen and go further through the 'help screens' to see what it offers. I just noticed that he even has a help screen for the 'statistical model'. You also have the option of sending him an email for further information.

T2W

teddy
11-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Thanks, I am fairly new to advanced software for harness racing. I will check it out.

Zodiac
11-13-2010, 11:59 AM
Have you look
Harness Helper
For me this is the best one
You can make some adjustment and what look important for me is that you can see the performances of each horse for you point of view and also witch race had been took for calculation.
From my study of it I came to make some spot play and I pass over the 30 to 35 percent that all of the softwares have.
Try the demo good for 3 races.
Let me know
Zodiac