PDA

View Full Version : Bet backs from the Cup races

sammy the sage
11-08-2010, 06:27 AM
there are a couple in my book...horses that ran well in defeat...bad rides or dead rail..

Wise Dan very much improving...

llegend39
11-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Im going to give Jaycito another play after that disastrous trip and ride I got Sat.

Valuist
11-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Secret Gypsy dueled on the dead inside. Same with Tizway. Have to watch the Classic again but I think Quality Road was on the inside.

theguarantee
11-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Someone made a post of these last year that was incredibly accurate in my opinion. Don't think I bet many of his horses back but I know a lot of them did well, notably Rose Catherine, Interactif, Battle of Hastings and Make Music for Me off the top of my head. Maybe not the greatest endorsement but I seem to recall a lot making an impact on the comeback. Interesting post at the least.

Winter Memories won't hold any value next out but obviously got the worst of the trip. Kathmanblu I thought was the one to watch for there.

Bunch of horses I added to my list but honestly nothing that keeps me up at night in anticipation. I thought Stay Thirsty and Thiskyhasnolimit made decent middle moves that should earn better results when facing less filled fields. Morning Line really impressed me with a game fight and Sara Louise I thought did alright to fight for position and not completely fade after breaking dead last and really losing all hope.

PhantomOnTour
11-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Morning Line from the Dirt Mile