PDA

View Full Version : wow

toussaud
11-06-2010, 06:53 PM
best race i have ever seen in my life

i feel like i just had an aphrodisiac

RaceBookJoe
11-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Zenyatta might have lost, but she gave it everything. Great race and guys by Blame holding her off...great ending to 2 great days of racing !!!! rbj

cpitt84
11-06-2010, 06:56 PM
so sad....i hate this :( :( :(

tucker6
11-06-2010, 06:59 PM
so sad....i hate this :( :( :(Why sad?? She finally proved that she is great. winning doesn't necessarily make the horse great. Many times, it's how they lose that makes them great. She lost but I hold her higher tonight than I have. Happy retirement Z.

Sundown
11-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Why sad?? She finally proved that she is great. winning doesn't necessarily make the horse great. Many times, it's how they lose they makes them great. She lost but I hold her higher tonight than I have. Happy retirement Z.

100% agree

Stillriledup
11-06-2010, 07:02 PM
That was the greatest race i ever saw.

Mineshaft
11-06-2010, 07:03 PM
she ran her eyeballs out shes a special horse

cpitt84
11-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Why sad?? She finally proved that she is great. winning doesn't necessarily make the horse great. Many times, it's how they lose that makes them great. She lost but I hold her higher tonight than I have. Happy retirement Z.

Sigh. Sad because i wanted her to win. Winning today would have really made it so special.

tucker6
11-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Sigh. Sad because i wanted her to win. Winning today would have really made it so special.Hey, we all get heartbroken when a real favorite of ours goes down in defeat. On the bright side, she did more tonight to cement her place in history than her other 19 races combined. It isn't all bad.

cpitt84
11-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Hey, we all get heartbroken when a real favorite of ours goes down in defeat. On the bright side, she did more tonight to cement her place in history than her other 19 races combined. It isn't all bad.

I know. i just dont like knowing she lost by so little...ironic huh? If only....

20-0 sounds awesome
19-1 eh.

098poi
11-06-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm kind of floored but not sad. Sad would be if she didn't hit the board which is what I was thinking as the race was unfolding. She was just too far back, or so I thought. Amazing!

cpitt84
11-06-2010, 07:11 PM
I'm kind of floored but not sad. Sad would be if she didn't hit the board which is what I was thinking as the race was unfolding. She was just too far back, or so I thought. Amazing!

18-20 lengths too far back. Possibly an excuse but i wanted to see her win so badly.

WinterTriangle
11-06-2010, 07:18 PM
so sad....

:confused:

How can anyone who is a horse racing fan feel sad after watching THAT kind of racing?

Blame is a horse, like Zenyatta is a horse. You gotta be happy for him, he ran his heart out and so did she.

It was bound to happen that Zenyatta would lose a race in her career. Had she not been in the race at all, it never would have been nearly this fantastic, IMHO. I mean, I've already seen a lot of these horses beating up on each other. She was the extra dimension.....the "poly horse" who showed us she can do just fine on real dirt. :)

Zito's Fly Down ran very respectably for 3rd too. I played his Morning Line 2nd today....Zito's not on a win streak this year at all, 2nd-itis.

Yeah, a perfect streak would have been nice, I would be thrilled. But after seeing that race, I no longer even crave it. Strange........

point given
11-06-2010, 07:20 PM
best race i have ever seen in my life

i feel like i just had an aphrodisiac

Where do you live , ? I'll be right over :D

cpitt84
11-06-2010, 07:24 PM
:confused:

How can anyone who is a horse racing fan feel sad after watching THAT kind of racing?

Blame is a horse, like Zenyatta is a horse. You gotta be happy for him, he ran his heart out and so did she.

It was bound to happen that Zenyatta would lose a race in her career. Had she not been in the race at all, it never would have been nearly this fantastic, IMHO. I mean, I've already seen a lot of these horses beating up on each other. She was the extra dimension.....the "poly horse" who showed us she can do just fine on real dirt. :)

Zito's Fly Down ran very respectably for 3rd too. I played his Morning Line 2nd today....Zito's not on a win streak this year at all, 2nd-itis.

Yeah, a perfect streak would have been nice, I would be thrilled. But after seeing that race, I no longer even crave it. Strange........

It's really irritating when so many people on here are puzzled that I am sad Zenyatta lost a race! :bang:

Here's how my emotions work:

Lose=sad, disappointed
Win=happy, satisfied

This may not work for you but allow me to express myeslf in my own way.

JustRalph
11-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Where do you live , ? I'll be right over :D

you are on the wrong site

you are looking for craigslist

CincyHorseplayer
11-06-2010, 09:05 PM
That was a damn good,glued to the edge of your seat race.Wow is right!!

I bet against Zenyatta and won.Then stepped outside and cried for a few minutes because she ran so damn good.What might have been had the owner not been a gelding.That's what made me sad.I didn't think she was this good and she proved to me what heart she has.This should have happened more often.

Force of One
11-06-2010, 09:08 PM
I was more sad when Dakota Phone ruined my Pick 6 ticket...

Zenyatta did nothing to disgrace herself. I respect her more for a race like this then all the times she beat up ham-and-eggers in CA combined.

JustRalph
11-06-2010, 09:36 PM
I was more sad when Dakota Phone ruined my Pick 6 ticket...

Zenyatta did nothing to disgrace herself. I respect her more for a race like this then all the times she beat up ham-and-eggers in CA combined.

and all of my tickets.............. :bang: