PDA

View Full Version : Meadowlands: Sat., Nov. 6

Teach
11-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Race One. I like #1 Mano Cornuto ("Ward off the Evil Eye," or if you prefer: "Hook'em Horns". This well-bred Albert Albert-bred filly just missed in her last from the 8-hole. She now moves inside. May the amulet be with you. You also might consider #5 Billie Blue Chip. Closed strongly in last in finishing third by a neck. #6 Four Starz Horndog with Andy Miller in the bike made a strong closing rush in her last. Finally, #3 Amora Hanover might surprise. She had the outside posts in her last three at Yonkers which is equivalent to: "Bacio di Morte".

Race Two: #1 Jet Set Hall looks very solid here...winner of his last two. A Tetrick Double? #8 Rathbone N and #9 Out Of My Pocket show closing kicks. Might consider underneath. #4 Four Starzzz King has a degree of back-class...if he's ready?

Race Three: #1 P Note Blue Chip won last week against this bunch. Tetrick...three-in-a-row? #7 Star Keeper is factor with Andy Ray in the bike. Early Speed. #9 FrancieGirl might surprise from the outside.

Race Four: #5 Island Terror looks tops here. Can Tetrick make it four-in-a-row? #7 Miss ATM has been either first or second in 8 out of 14 lifetime races. The well-bred #4 For All We Know is very much a factor here. #1 Catapult might surprise, inside.

Race Five: #3 Ponda River can do it here. He ran against some of the better 3-year olds at Freehold. Second in his last. #4 Iron Byron can not be ignored. Strong closing kick. #8 Cashendash Hanover made an uncharacteristic brerak in last. Can rebound...if fit. #1 Heart of RocknRoll should benefit from rail.

Race Six: #7 Market Force might surprise here. Has the speed. #9 No Monkeys Allowed is the main threat. Will have to overcome outside post. The rail will help #1 Royal Cam-Hall. #3 Artlight Hanover can't be ignored.

Race Seven: #6 Whiskey Pete (Isn't that in Primm) turned in an impressive win last week. #4 D Jokerman is an in-the-money kinda horse. #3 Southwestern Dream is a major threat. #2 AllAmerican Major might be part.

Race Eight: #2 Summer Camp looks solid here. #5 Buckeye In Charge is a major threat. #8 Wayward Son could surprise. #6 M A Roy might get part.

Race Nine: #6 Nuclear Joe Joe turned in a sterling effort in his last. #5 Blue Claw looks like the major danger. #3 Killer Quakes might surprise. #2 Hay Goodlooking can be a factor.

Race Ten: #2 Speedtrap Hall looks like the horse to beat. #6 Basilio Blue Chip is a factor. #7 Mon Ami Hall had some decent times at Freehold. #8 Scare Tactics N might mop up the gimmicks.

InsideThePylons-MW
11-06-2010, 07:07 PM
http://cdn.dickblick.com/items/200/22/20022-1009-3ww-l.jpg

Not4Love
11-06-2010, 08:54 PM
There's a price. Nice call. Nice night of racing (yonk,Big M, Woodbine).

Not4Love
11-06-2010, 11:23 PM
I like to follow your picks. Do you have a live link? I tried harnessmaven with no luck. Pretty good night at The Big M.