PDA

View Full Version : Testing a Mehod

Hammerhead
09-18-2003, 09:02 PM
I was reading Ainslies Complete Guide to Thoroughbred Racing last Saturday. On Sunday I put a theory mentioned in the book to work. I hit 56% of races played. I Played a total of 23 races and won 13 playing no more then 1 or 2 horses a race. Payoffs were from $4.40 to $40.40. Monday similar results. Tuesday and Wednesday due to some poor cards not as well. Tonight when I got home from work I went 8 for 10. I'll post next Saturday after trying this for a couple weeks. So far my bank has increased 7 times. Seems to good to be true. Time will tell.

:cool:

kenwoodallpromos
09-18-2003, 10:36 PM
Good you bet those days!

Inglewood Flamingo
09-21-2003, 09:00 PM
Hammerhead, What's the verdict for the week? Very interested...

Tom
09-21-2003, 09:55 PM
Was it one of the 77 systems in the back of the book?

Hammerhead
09-22-2003, 06:52 AM
So far total confussion. I think I got to technical this weekend, as it turned up a bunch of losers.

I have to go back to my basic idea and try again.

It is not any of the things in the back of the book, although after this weekend I shall read further. My idea may be ok but this weekends interpitation sucked. I wanted something simple and then let the computer decide which I think was a mistake.

The first at Bel yesterday I played for the hell of it and it worked. All other races I used what was coming from a filter from my data and it was a complete bust.

This week I am going to use the same concept but look at other horses in the race also. Then use some human judgement.

:o