PDA

View Full Version : Freehold Raceway: Saturday, November 6

Teach
11-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Freehold Raceway: Saturday, November 6

Race One: It's #4 Touch Chip's race to lose. If Jeff Gregory handles him the way he should, he should easily top this field. Dropping way down. Underneath (no particular order), I like #s 1,2,3,5. It looks like "an inside job"!

Race Two: I'm going with #5 Sand Hill N with Jim Pantaleano. Ignore last race from outside in slop; today's improved starting spot should help. It looks like he'll go to the top. Should be no worse than second or third as they reach quarter-mile marker. Underneath, #s 1,2,3,4.

Race Three: #4 Beliefs In Town gets "The Orange Crush," Andy Miller. That can make all the difference in the world. One of North America's best drivers. Andy Ray should be able to guide this horse home -- first. Underneath, I like #s 1,2,3,5

Race Four: #1 Flying Flicka finally draws the (invisible) rail. That should make a big difference for this horse. Jack Baggitt is most capable. Underneath, I like #s 3,5,6,7.

Race Five: Again, the #1. My longshot special. This time it's #1 Deep Finesse ("Sometimes You Need A Little Finesse...Sometimes You Need A Lot!") with The Mainer, Gary Mosher. This horse has loads of back-class. Take a look at his earlier times and lifetime winning percentage. Tres Magnifique! The only question: "Is he ready?" If he is.. Undereneath, I like #s 3,5,6,7

Race Six: I'm going with #7 Point Of Attack with Jeff Gregory. Wasn't that last win at Yonkers impressive? Yes! Can he do it, again? I think so. Underneath, I like #s 1,2,4,5.

Race Seven: I like #1 RC Raider with Andy Ray. The horse finished second last time. I think he can get his picture taken this time around. Underneath, #s 2,3,4,6

Race Eight: #1 Starrbuck. Hunch: Everytime I turn around Starbucks Coffee is in the news (Isn't the company ending its deal with Kraft Foods?) Anyway, I like the horse. Principally, because he ran an excellent race from the outside post at the Big M recently. Now, he has the rail. I believe he can do it, here. Underneath, I like #s 2,3,4,5

Race Nine: I like #2 Marchand. He shoulda won last week. No excuses. It's his race to lose. If Marshall handles him properly, he should prevail over this field. Underneath, #s 1,4,5,6

Race Ten: Another #2 (Ballerina's special: tutu) McMelody. He won last easily in slop (which this horse loves); yet he should prevail here on dry track. Underneath: #s 1,4,5,7

Race Eleven: I like #4 Artic Blue (I picked him last week; he went off at 15-1 and narrowly missed). You won't get those odds this time around; yet I believe the horse can win. Underneath, #s 2,3,5,8

Race Twelve: My pick is #1 Four Starz Boat with Brad Irvine. This horse has campaigned very well at Pocono and Plainridge. I think the inside post will help. May provide some value. Underneath, #s 2,3,4,5.

Race Thirteen: #1 Sandri Hanover gets a much improved post in a wide open race. I believe that Pat Berry can guide this horse home. The last time he moved inside, 2-hole...he won. He can do it here. Underneath, #s 2,3,4,5.

Race Fourteen: I like #3 Always A Choice with Jack Baggitt. He's faced better in Delaware with a degree of success. He should prevail over this field. Underneath, #s 2,4,6,8.

As always, do your own due diligence. Good Luck!