PDA

View Full Version : KidCapper's Friday Breeders Cup Picks

KidCapper
11-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Race 5 -- Breeders Cup Marathon

:2: (4-1) Prince Will I Am- Returns to dirt after 2 solid wins on 2 different turf courses. Should get a good pace to run at and will absolutely love the dist.

Race 6 -- Breeders Cup Juv. Fillies Turf

:7: (2-1) Winter Memories- Could be the best bet on the card today. Showed versatility winning on a firm and yielding turf course so the condition on Friday should be no problem. The Oct 25th work at Bel was frighteningly fast. Look Out!!

Race 7 -- Breeders Cup Fiily n Mare Sprint

:6: (30-1) Moontune Missy- I think the pace of this race totally falls apart and is the most likely to have a high priced winner. So I have landed on this stalker. Just missed when last seen stalking a GR2 race at Bel. Has Been freshened for this and seems to be on the improve. Bombs Away!!

Race 8-- Breeders Cup Juv. Filly

:4: (6-1) Awesome Feather- My best bet on the card. Gets the acid test today with a small jump up in class but she has won her races easily and will handle the jump. Fla bred handled 2 turns last out so distance will not be an issue. Hope to get 6-1 here but doubt it.

Race 9-- Breeders Cup Filly and Mare Turf

:7: (6-5) Midday- Ships across the pond after 3 straight G1 victories. Believe the hype this one is for real..Chalk city.

Race 10-- Breeders Cup Ladies Classic

:3: (8-1) Malibu Prayer- Other half of uncoupled Pletcher entry in here looks like a possible upsetter in here. Been working well for this and will be upfront early in a relatively paceless race. Could be 1st call...that's all!!

Good Luck n Good racing from the KidCapper!!