PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC

bigmack
11-04-2010, 01:02 AM
If you didn't get an opportunity to watch election coverage over at MSNBC it was a real treat. :lol:

I dare anyone, anywhere to EVER say anything about Fox News bias again. That was an unbelievable display of journalistic stoogedom.

Wow! & I mean WOW!

Eric Cantor/Larry O'Donnell was beautiful. Bachmann/Chrissy was rich. Buchanan finally let Chrissy in on the fact Bachmann was pimpin' him. 'Til then he didn't quite get it. :D

rastajenk
11-04-2010, 09:24 AM
My son is a MSNBC/Comedy Central lamebrain, and he had them on when I got home that night from doing my civic duty. I gave 'em 45 minutes of my time, and I sometimes could not believe the abject desperation on display for the entire nation to witness. I was embarrassed for them at times, and yet, it was mystifyingly beautiful to see: Libs heads exploding live. I think they're all on suicide watch; so invested are they in other outcomes that they can't handle the truth. Weird, just very weird.

So I've been watching them more since then, and it's fascinating. I gave Rache enough time to explain how this wasn't the historic sea change it was being made out to be, with charts and figures and pretzel logic. I think the Morning Joe crew has the Stupids, too, this week. I think they're usually tolerable, but they're as blind to what's going on as anybody else associated with that network. It's an incredible train wreck, that's for sure.

ArlJim78
11-04-2010, 09:36 AM
I can't bear to watch the network even for 1 minute. They are the butt of jokes now, their competition is Jon Stewart who probably has more credability.

what is their new catchphrase, "Lean Forward" I think I heard. I figure that must be so that they don't drool on themselves.

boxcar
11-04-2010, 10:51 AM
If you didn't get an opportunity to watch election coverage over at MSNBC it was a real treat. :lol:

I dare anyone, anywhere to EVER say anything about Fox News bias again. That was an unbelievable display of journalistic stoogedom.

Wow! & I mean WOW!

Eric Cantor/Larry O'Donnell was beautiful. Bachmann/Chrissy was rich. Buchanan finally let Chrissy in on the fact Bachmann was pimpin' him. 'Til then he didn't quite get it. :D

The way the libs on this forum talk, they'd have us believe that MSNBC is fair and balanced compared to Fox. :D

Boxcar

ArlJim78
11-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Special Ed says MSNBC is the "truth channel" and defends Obama and the Progressive movement.

0MyXof2xFkA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MyXof2xFkA&feature=player_embedded

Mike at A+
11-04-2010, 11:26 AM
I switch on MSNBC occasionally for a good laugh. Their election coverage was a joke. Never have I seen such a sad bunch of mealy mouthed a-holes spinning everything the exact same way. There's no debate, just a one way collection of statements saying that Democrats are good and Republicans are bad. It was awesome to see the expression on Chrissie Mathews' face when Michele Bachmann put him in his place. He was visibly shaken.

Valuist
11-04-2010, 11:45 AM
I can't bear to watch the network even for 1 minute. They are the butt of jokes now, their competition is Jon Stewart who probably has more credability.

what is their new catchphrase, "Lean Forward" I think I heard. I figure that must be so that they don't drool on themselves.

"Lean forward"......and fall on one's face.

Tom
11-04-2010, 12:35 PM
I always feel sorry for Knucklehead Ed. All those years playing football and no helmet!

Robert Goren
11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
MSNBC is now down to one viewer and that viewer is(drum roll).... ArlJim78.

JustRalph
11-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Let's pray when Comcast takes over.......they purge these shills from the air

bigmack
11-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Special Ed
:D

Ed is REAL BIG on ensuring 'impeachment' is not an option for B.O. :lol:

One of the many raging fools, Dylan Ratigan said this:
The Tea Partier burns themselves in the town square and then tries to burn the whole town down, because they’re so pissed off. [It] gratifies their anger. Yee ha! You’re mad, you just killed everybody!

I’m mad, I’m using it to motivate me to work 18-hour days to try to first propagate the information properly and secondarily organize around it. So while I would say the emotional origin is similar, the manifestation instead of being destroy the country, destroy myself, which is what the Tea Party in my view has become, where the anger is just converted into destruction, that the anger can be converted into construction.

mostpost
11-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Sorry to interupt this conservative hatefest. MSNBC has a liberal tone. Fox has a conservative bias. MSNBC does not pretend it's balanced, then tell lies about conservatives. Fox pretends it's balanced, then distorts the news and outright lies about democrats, liberals and Obama.
Fox heavily promoted Glenn Becks rally, but ignored the Ed Shultz rally. Fox news has Mike Huckabee, a presidential contender working for them. Republican Karl Rove is a regular contributor. Sarah Palin has been on Fox dozens of times. The hosts never challenge any of the statements by these people.
Fox on air personalities have hosted campaign events for Republican candidates. Fox has contributed heavily to Republican campaigns. Fox permits Republican candidates to promote campaign and fund raising websites during news related interviews.

MSNBC's opinion shows support liberal policies, but everyone knows this. There are conservative guests on these shows, but Palin and Gingrich and Angle and O'Donnell will not go on these shows because they know they would have to face actual questions and would be expected to give logical answers

I can find plenty of examples where Fox hosts said things that were either disingenous or totally untrue. Perhaps you can provide me examples where MSNBC hosts did the same.

johnhannibalsmith
11-04-2010, 03:30 PM
... Mike Huckabee, a presidential contender...

Gulp... that's one way to re-elect Obama...

ArlJim78
11-04-2010, 03:41 PM
MSNBC is now down to one viewer and that viewer is(drum roll).... ArlJim78.
if so then they are in dire straights, because my eyeballs land on messnbc no more than a minute per week. i clicked over on election night thinking i might want to catch a bit of schadenfreude, but they had the whole bunch sitting at the desk, olby, madcow, tingles, and it was too much. I had to bail out right away.

jballscalls
11-04-2010, 03:42 PM
when did Ed Schultz have a rally?

Mike at A+
11-04-2010, 03:48 PM
"The Tea Partier burns themselves in the town square and then tries to burn the whole town down, because they’re so pissed off. [It] gratifies their anger. Yee ha! You’re mad, you just killed everybody!

I’m mad, I’m using it to motivate me to work 18-hour days to try to first propagate the information properly and secondarily organize around it. So while I would say the emotional origin is similar, the manifestation instead of being destroy the country, destroy myself, which is what the Tea Party in my view has become, where the anger is just converted into destruction, that the anger can be converted into construction."

I'd love to know where they get this assessment of "anger". Every Tea Party gathering I have seen is usually made up of middle aged, well educated and middle class people who simply believe that we are spending ourselves (and future generations) into a huge hole. I don't see them reaching anywhere near the anger level of the protests against George W. Bush where people actually carried signs encouraging his assassination. But the liberal media always goes out of its way to locate one or two people in a crowd of thousands who is an embarassment to the rest of the crowd. What that "news" station up in Alaska just did is a perfect example of how the liberal media operates. The phone call is on tape and Fox has been playing it to expose what was being planned. Democrats better come to the realization that the Tea Party isn't going to go away anytime soon and Republicans better realize that they are going to be held to truly conservative standards. Dems were very lucky that they didn't lose both houses this time around and I'm sure the Tea Party doesn't regret the nomination of the candidates that lost races in favor of RINO's who weren't truly conservative. Next time around they will have the experience of this election to tweak their strategy.

bigmack
11-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Sorry to interupt this conservative hatefest. MSNBC has a liberal tone.

Perhaps you can provide me examples where MSNBC hosts did the same.
Ain't no hatefest, it's a laugh riot. They continue to make absolute fools of themselves. Could you in your right mind say that what they did the other night was even close to professionalism? It was like a group of middle school kids.

I understand, you're so tethered to them that any criticism is like someone insulting your brother or sister. Trust me, you're all hooked to the same tube.

We've taken this class before. If you want to see many of their falsehoods go to newsbusters.org and search by the name of any host. There are piles of lies.

Mosty Experiment # 136: Try and leave Fox out of the equation and say one thing critical of your Mothership. :rolleyes:

Tom
11-04-2010, 04:10 PM
I can find plenty of examples where Fox hosts said things that were either disingenous or totally untrue. Perhaps you can provide me examples where MSNBC hosts did the same.

You first. You invaded this thread with accusations unproven.

rastajenk
11-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Chris Matthews was a slobbering idiot. Literally, the drool was flying, he was so agitated. It was great. :D

ArlJim78
11-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Chris Matthews was a slobbering idiot. Literally, the drool was flying, he was so agitated. It was great. :D
Michelle Bachmann made him look like a fool. She is one cool customer.

skate
11-04-2010, 04:32 PM

i have doubts you'll see this...but,

Racial mad-cow Madow, the suicide bomber with the syph, comments on the tube about UncleGeorge wanting to put funds from Social Security into the Stock Market for the younger generations.
She snickers at the lose it would have takin, but for convenience she didnt talk about the EMPTY Social Security fund.

Market has never , i assume we can talk long term, gone down.

While the S.S. fund is zero, hello.

Look, i called Sanitation, they claim not to bother with the stupid side of dumb.
So i've not been back to TV for a long looooonggggg time.

Mike at A+
11-04-2010, 05:04 PM
When liberals talk about the Bush plan, they try to make you believe that everyone was going to be forced to put ALL their Social Security withholdings into the big bad stock market. The REALITY of the Bush plan was that it was VOLUNTARY and capped at 16% of withholdings meaning that if under some weird scenario the stock market would drop to ZERO, people would still get 84% of their payments. Of course liberals see everything as black or white and ignore everything in between. As Rush said yesterday, the liberal base consists of the undereducated and the overeducated. This is clearly a case of the overeducated liberal elite trying to scare the crap out of the undereducated sheep they control.

bks
11-04-2010, 05:07 PM
I'd love to know where they get this assessment of "anger". Every Tea Party gathering I have seen is usually made up of middle aged, well educated and middle class people who simply believe that we are spending ourselves (and future generations) into a huge hole. I don't see them reaching anywhere near the anger level of the protests against George W. Bush where people actually carried signs encouraging his assassination.

Now Mike. George W. Bush left office after amassing annual deficits of about $500 billion, after inheriting a balanced budget. Where was the outrage from the Tea Party membership at this?

Answer: there was no outrage, because the Tea Party is not against government spending whatsoever, so long as it is a giveaway to defense contractors. We spend nearly $1 TRILLION A YEAR on what we call defense, but which is really a war/imperialism budget, which is about 50% of the discretionary budget. That level of spending not only makes us numero uno in the world by far, it also totals the amount spent by the NEXT 12 COUNTRIES PUT TOGETHER.

Any honest observer understands that if a person says they're against "spending ourselves into a hole" [nice! exactly like the billboard says!], they would have to start with the behemoth that is the "defense budget". Unlike entitlements, it can be cut tomorrow, because no laws need to be passed to do so. We hear not a peep, though. Why is that?

Mike at A+
11-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Now Mike. George W. Bush left office after amassing annual deficits of about $500 billion, after inheriting a balanced budget. Where was the outrage from the Tea Party membership at this?

Answer: there was no outrage, because the Tea Party is not against government spending whatsoever, so long as it is a giveaway to defense contractors. We spend nearly $1 TRILLION A YEAR on what we call defense, but which is really a war/imperialism budget, which is about 50% of the discretionary budget. That level of spending not only makes us numero uno in the world by far, it also totals the amount spent by the NEXT 12 COUNTRIES PUT TOGETHER.

Any honest observer understands that if a person says they're against "spending ourselves into a hole" [nice! exactly like the billboard says!], they would have to start with the behemoth that is the "defense budget". Unlike entitlements, it can be cut tomorrow, because no laws need to be passed to do so. We hear not a peep, though. Why is that?
What you seem to be missing is that our liberty, our freedom and yes our security has to come first. Without it, everything else fails. I doubt that Tea Partiers have this great love for defense contractors. But they do understand that someone has to make the planes, the tanks, the bombs, the guns, the MRI's, the night vision gear, the ships, armor and a shitload of other stuff you can't just pick up at JC Penney.

bigmack
11-04-2010, 05:24 PM
We spend nearly $1 TRILLION A YEAR on what we call defense, but which is really a war/imperialism budget
You have insight beyond pedestrian thinking, can you cite the imperialism.

(Or is it 'incite?')

mostpost
11-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Ain't no hatefest, it's a laugh riot. They continue to make absolute fools of themselves. Could you in your right mind say that what they did the other night was even close to professionalism? It was like a group of middle school kids.

I understand, you're so tethered to them that any criticism is like someone insulting your brother or sister. Trust me, you're all hooked to the same tube.

We've taken this class before. If you want to see many of their falsehoods go to newsbusters.org and search by the name of any host. There are piles of lies.

Mosty Experiment # 136: Try and leave Fox out of the equation and say one thing critical of your Mothership. :rolleyes:
Spent the last hour or so at newsbuster.org.
Here are random items by them and my brief reply.

Chris Matthews: Sarah Palin Brags About Lack of Knowledge, Doesn't Read Paper
By Noel Sheppard | October 17, 2010 | 14:46The actual quote: emphasis mine

CHRIS MATTHEWS, HOST: Some of these people like Sarah Palin seem to brag about their lack of knowledge. They don't read the paper.

Sarah Palin couldn't answer the question about what magazines she read. Noel Sheppard called that an idiotic question. He tried to make it seem like she could have answered but just didn't want to.
Matthews was correct when he said those people are proud of their ignorance. One of my friends used to say: "I've made up my mind already; stop confusing me with the facts."

Olbermann Slams FNC’s Kilmeade as ‘Un-American Bastard’

He did. He admitted it. He apologized. Kilmeade's assertion that all terrorists are muslim is just stupid.

Keith Olbermann Falsely Claims He Never Called 'Cocky' a Racist 'Code Word'

The point of this all was that Olbermann did not object to Obama calling Republicans "cocky." But cocky is a word that can be used in different ways. How you use it and who you use it about can mean very different things.
If you use it about a group of Republicans, you can mean they are overly confident or smug. Say "cocky" in reference to a black person, especially in conjunction with arrogant, you are most likely signaling your opinion that the person does not know his place.

Rachel Maddow Bizarrely Claims After Puffy Poor-Dear Interview that Meghan McCain Is a 'Conservative'
I believe Meghan McCain views herself as a conservative. Of course, since she isn't in lockstep with the extreme conservative agenda, she has to be demonized. Mr. Graham even took to mocking her weight. What a tool!!!!

Rachel Maddow Alleges GOP 'Money Laundering' One Night, Hosts Alleged Money-Laundering Democrat the Next

Big difference. Concerned Taxpayers for America exists to spend money provided by unknown donors. They do not reveal their donors. That is money laundering.
The organization Maddow had on the following night does reveal where its donations come from. The author even provides a link. It does it so we can see that some of the money comes from (Horror of Horrors) unions. (cue Psycho unions). But in the case of Patriotic Majority, we know where the money is coming from.

Again, please provide me with legitimate examples of deliberate misinformation coming from MSNBC,

mostpost
11-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Michelle Bachmann made him look like a fool. She is one cool customer.
You are delusional. Matthews asked Bachmann if she planned to investigate Democratic members of Congress for UnAmerican attitudes. (Attitudes not activities) Instead of just saying "Of course not, that would be wrong, Bachmann ignored the question and began a monologue of Republican talking points. When Matthews pressed her she ignored him. Some fool behind her held up a sign. Matthews asked her again if she planned to conduct a witchhunt (my words not his) or if she planned to solve the countries problems. Again she stonewalled and he asked her if she had been hypnotized. This nonplussed her. Not that she had been all that coherent to begin with.

The reason bat**** crazy Michelle Bachmann won't go on Hardball anymore is Matthews would have her for dinner and she knows it.

bigmack
11-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Again she stonewalled and he asked her if she had been hypnotized. This nonplussed her. Not that she had been all that coherent to begin with.
Are you insane. Do you get the feeling she had every intention of doing exactly what she did? She 'owned' Matthews and just found that out because Pat Buchanan schooled 'im.

Some people are kinda slow. Not you though. :lol:

NJ Stinks
11-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Just start with the fear-mongering FOX caused by using the phrase "death panels' hundreds of times. It took about six months for most seniors to understand that phrase was complete bullshit.

Mostpost, it's sad that so many people in this country think FOX is fair and balanced. In fact, I find it a sorry reflection on this country period.

Notice I did not say MSNBC is fair and balanced. When something is obvious....:rolleyes:

bigmack
11-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Mostpost, it's sad that so many people in this country think FOX is fair and balanced. In fact, I find it a sorry reflection on this country period
Awww, don't be sad little fella. What broadcasting outfit would you suggest people watch that offers a more wide ranging variety of opinions than Fox?

mostpost
11-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Just start with the fear-mongering FOX caused by using the phrase "death panels' hundreds of times. It took about six months for most seniors to understand that phrase was complete bullshit.

Mostpost, it's sad that so many people in this country think FOX is fair and balanced. In fact, I find it a sorry reflection on this country period.

Notice I did not say MSNBC is fair and balanced. When something is obvious....:rolleyes:
I think MSNBC is fair. Balanced? No. But I think that, far more than FOX, MSNBC's slant is based on accurate reporting.

GaryG
11-04-2010, 06:52 PM
I was going to make the point for about the hundredth time that Bill O, Hannity and Beck are not newscasters. They are COM-MEN-TA-TORS.There are others that bring you the fair and balanced news. But, screw em. No explanations and no bleeping apologies. See y'all again in two years. :jump:

bigmack
11-04-2010, 07:16 PM
BaltSun Media reporter, David Zurawik:

If you look at no other cable TV coverage of election night, you need to see this from MSNBC. It is the reaction of a the panel that spent the night at a desk analyzing the results for viewers.

Some might call it an anchor desk, but I would not debase the word "anchor" by putting it in front of a desk that includes folks offering this kind of analysis. The team includes: Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell and Eugene Robinson.

This is their reaction Tuesday night to the victory speech of Rand Paul, the new U.S. senator from Kentucky. Check out O'Donnell's words, in particular, against MSNBC's claim that Fox News, not MSNBC, is the cable channel trafficking in fear. O'Donnell says Rand is now "empowered" to "create a worldwide despression." :lol:

But I do not think we should let the outrageous behavior that took place on MSNBC Tuesday night go by the boards after one day of ridicule. This is not just analysts gone wild for one night. This is the crossing of a line in the way that mainstream media engages government, the electoral process and the citizenry.

And the guilt goes beyond the five people on the set: Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, Larry O'Donnell, Chris Matthews and Eugene Robinson, hectoring and mocking politicians while pumping irrational fear into the audience about those politicians. It extends to NBC News and the highest levels of NBC management. I wrote about it yesterday under the headline "MSNBC embraces the fear factor on election night." Read that and see the video here of O'Donnell going off after the victory speech by newly elected U.S. senator Rand Paul.

I supposed some will say MSNBC's last-place ratings on election night are punishment enough. But that's not true. With MSNBC's business model, NBC will still make money off this kind of behavior, which cuts to the heart of our civic life. It isn't a laughing matter -- "oh, look, what fools they are."

dav4463
11-04-2010, 07:16 PM
It's true. The actual news on Fox is fair and balanced, but people cannot separate Hannity from a newscast. They think it is all the same thing!

Audience for Fox during elections was something like 2 1/2 to 1 over CNN, and MSNBC wasn't a blip on the radar. That says something.

NJ Stinks
11-04-2010, 07:25 PM
It's true. The actual news on Fox is fair and balanced, but people cannot separate Hannity from a newscast. They think it is all the same thing!

Did the "actual news" programs on FOX use the term "death panels? Of course they did. What you said is total BS except for possibly Shepard Smith.

bigmack
11-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Did the "actual news" programs on FOX use the term "death panels? Of course they did. What you said is total BS except for possibly Shepard Smith.
Did Larry O'Donnell freak out about 'the destruction of the world' on election night coverage? :lol: :lol:

You're outrage is selectively placed.

NJ Stinks
11-04-2010, 07:40 PM
I think MSNBC is fair. Balanced? No. But I think that, far more than FOX, MSNBC's slant is based on accurate reporting.

Of course, I agree that MSNBC is much fairer than FOX. But then MSNBC is usually agreeing with my idea of fair. :)

Let's put it this way. If MSNBC News tells me something about a certain issue, I'm confident MSNBC News actually considered what's wrong or right independently before the news person spoke up about it. On FOX, I think the news is more of a reflection of upper management's position on whatever the issue is.

Mike at A+
11-04-2010, 07:42 PM
And why should conservatives go on liberal shows where they know the motives are ulterior? This is why some liberals go on Fox, because they know they will be treated fairly and the questions aren't agenda driven. Liberal talk show hosts will take one thing out of context and use it forever. They have one interest and one interest only - to catch someone in a trap. I don't care what magazines Sarah Palin reads and I don't care if Michele Bachmann ignored Chrissie's question and instead used the opportunity to stick his own words right up his ass. He was clearly embarassed.

NJ Stinks
11-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Did Larry O'Donnell freak out about 'the destruction of the world' on election night coverage? :lol: :lol:

You're outrage is selectively placed.

Yes he did. In case you missed it, MSNBC had their show hosts covering the election results. Those people aren't doing newscasts for MSNBC. But then you knew that. :rolleyes:

boxcar
11-04-2010, 08:27 PM

Too bad, though, that that "accuracy" is not grounded objective reporting!

Moreover, oped folks don't have to be objective. So, bring on the slant.

Boxcar

delayjf
11-04-2010, 09:36 PM
after inheriting a balanced budget. Where was the outrage from the Tea Party membership at this?

Not so, Clinton's last budget (Fy 2001) ran a deficit.

bks
11-04-2010, 10:06 PM

A tiny deficit of $32 billion. The previous years totaled a surplus almost triple that amount, so I offer my apologies for misremembering.

In 2002, GWB's budget was $317 billion in the red. And that was his best year ever. For each of the next seven years, he ran deficits between $342 billion and $1.5 trillion. All told, more than $4.5 TRILLION in debt accrued during his presidency.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/during_the_clinton_administration_was_the_federal. html

Mack asked about US imperialism and the defense budget. Start here:

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0115-08.htm

bigmack
11-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Mack asked about US imperialism and the defense budget. Start here:
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0115-08.htm
Now see there; I knew you could bring us to a 'higher' way of looking at things.

I think I read the same take from a pamphlet somebody handed me at a Reggaefest in 1982. :cool:

I dig your material: Due to government secrecy, our citizens are often ignorant of the fact that our garrisons encircle the planet. :lol:

Without grasping the dimensions of this globe-girdling Baseworld, one can't begin to understand the size and nature of our imperial aspirations or the degree to which a new kind of militarism is undermining our constitutional order.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/hunkoburninlove/imper1.png

Do ya have anything more recent and if ya have access to a dictionary I'd go ahead and look-up imperialism. :eek:

delayjf
11-04-2010, 10:42 PM
A tiny deficit of $32 billion. The previous years totaled a surplus almost triple that amount, so I offer my apologies for misremembering

Actually there was never a surplus under Clinton. The National debt went up every year during Clintons administration.

The national debt consist of two distinct parts, the public debt which consists of the bonds the US issues, and the inter governmental debt which is the amount we borrow each year from ourselves (SSN). Clinton's surplus number does not include the inter Governmental portion of the national debt. Below is a link.

http://www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16

BlueShoe
11-05-2010, 02:37 AM
Does Pat Buchanan still guest on MSNBC? If so, when? I like Pat, and share many of his views, and would like to catch him. About the only time I switch to the Comrade Channel is for a quick chuckle when Kay Oh is on making a buffoon of himself.

Robert Goren
11-05-2010, 07:47 AM
I was going to make the point for about the hundredth time that Bill O, Hannity and Beck are not newscasters. They are COM-MEN-TA-TORS.There are others that bring you the fair and balanced news. But, screw em. No explanations and no bleeping apologies. See y'all again in two years. :jump:So are Maddow, Mathews and Obermann. I mainly watched Fox's election coverage because as usual they were first with the results. There is was plenty of cheerleading going on Fox. The best call of the night was O'Reilly's saying at about 7:30 CT with a ton of results yet to come in that republicans were not going to get control of the senate and he was going home.

bigmack
11-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Even Libs were aghast at the kindergarten coverage.

Here's Larry O'D saying he's not a liberal - "I'm a socialist!" :D

NmCt4ltBTzg

JustRalph
11-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Here's Larry O'D saying he's not a liberal - "I'm a socialist!" :D NmCt4ltBTzg

Tomato........TommatO

jognlope
11-05-2010, 04:40 PM
I don't like them now, acting like they didn't get enough sleep and very bratty. Except Lawrence O'Donnell still the gentleman and Rachel Maddow, don't care what you say, she's great. I repeat, don't care what you say so not checking.

skate
11-05-2010, 05:06 PM

AND and and a stock market collapse, along with a recession, least we forget the continuing and approaching Terrorism from alquada, iraq ,Iran and Libia, ALL
all and All with WofMD.

And not one peep from uncleGeorge, not one tear from the "great one".:)