PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart and Cat Stevens an Item ?

toetoe
11-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Jonathan Livingston Leibowitz booked that genius, that musical prodigy Yusuf Islam to play at his lovefest. Okay, so he didn't want to say the name Islam, but he couldn't even say Yusuf without starting off with Joseph. :lol: .

So, inspired by the affair of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Whitewash, I hereby speculate as to future bookings of The Leibo-Suction Follies:

Star of stage and screen, winner of absolutely nothing for his work in Heathers, please give it up for Slater.

Tin god everlasting, common thief and murderer of oodles of wrongheaded peasants, here's Ernie, a.k.a. Che.

Think of him as a megalomaniacal, much more violent version of Gabby Hayes, please welcome Del (short for Fidel, which means "Faithful One" ... aah ... :) ).

Austrian Paperhanger extraordinaire --- to his craft what Camilli was to baseball; what Schayes was to basketball --- Dolf is with us (short for Adolf).

Sam is our next guest ---a beloved genius, and a tireless worker for his brand of peace. Some know him as Osama.

Our friends from Utah are here to sing for us. I give you The Tabernacle Choir.

And now, with apologies to Jon's pre-Barry idol, the Purple Dinosaur, let us sing the praises of our promoter of Judeo-Islamic amity:

Jon Stewart Leibowitz McPutz,

Islam's his guilty crush.

And when he pooh-poohs fatwa,

We faithfully bleat "baa;"

All hail Jon Stewart Leibowitz Schlemiel.

bigmack
11-03-2010, 05:28 PM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/hunkoburninlove/rushdiecopy.jpg

toetoe
11-03-2010, 05:32 PM
It's all so crazy. I'm feeling the P-strain. Feels like ... :bang: .

Tom
11-03-2010, 09:28 PM
It comes out now - Stewart is a scum-bag.