PDA

View Full Version : Political Quote of the Day

Ocala Mike
11-03-2010, 01:44 PM
"It hurts!"

- Barack Obama (during today's news conference)

boxcar
11-03-2010, 01:54 PM
I don't have the exact quote, yet, but Rush just said that BO essentially said that he "REJECTS" the idea that his policies have caused this country's problems. (Cute. Talk about arrogance!) He rejects that "silly notion", but the American people didn't. This election was all about Americans repudiating his policies.

The next two years are going to be interesting to say the least.

Boxcar

GameTheory
11-03-2010, 01:57 PM
I don't think Obama will ever get that message that it's his actual intentions that people are rejecting. You will now see the Dems talk about how they failed to "sell it" properly, not that there is anything wrong with the product.

And there is only a slight chance that he will come around to realize that it is not the Republicans that now need to compromise with him, but the other way around. He may be forced into that one...

boxcar
11-03-2010, 02:46 PM
And there is only a slight chance that he will come around to realize that it is not the Republicans that now need to compromise with him, but the other way around. He may be forced into that one...

I predict his personality will not permit him to acknowledge this fact. His messiah complex won't allow him. He doesn't look at himself as a loser. The losers who lost their elections fell on the sword for him. They sacrificed themselves for his agenda (and, of course, for the good of the country :rolleyes: ). That's the way he views it.

Boxcar