PDA

View Full Version : Slimeball tout season

takeout
11-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Any time there’s a big race day coming up these cockroaches come out of the woodwork. They’re in the mail, they’re on the phone. There needs to be some kind of slimeball tout DDT.

thaskalos
11-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Any time there’s a big race day coming up these cockroaches come out of the woodwork. They’re in the mail, they’re on the phone. There needs to be some kind of slimeball tout DDT.The worse part is that when they call you on the phone...they talk to you like you are best friends.

Gone are the days when there was some formality to this tout business. Now...they start out something like this:

"Hey buddy, how'ya doing...been playing much lately? How does the Breeder's Cup look to you?"

When the football season was about to start, one of these "well-known" football touts got hold of me by phone...and to avoid him, I told him that I no longer had a "connection".

He quickly supplied me with the phone number of a bookie in my area...and told me that he could "set me up" without a problem.

Pathetic...

garyscpa
11-03-2010, 05:31 PM
The worse part is that when they call you on the phone...they talk to you like you are best friends.

Gone are the days when there was some formality to this tout business. Now...they start out something like this:

"Hey buddy, how'ya doing...been playing much lately? How does the Breeder's Cup look to you?"

When the football season was about to start, one of these "well-known" football touts got hold of me by phone...and to avoid him, I told him that I no longer had a "connection".

He quickly supplied me with the phone number of a bookie in my area...and told me that he could "set me up" without a problem.

Pathetic...

So are you up or down?