PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Chris Matthews tells the truth about Obama.

andymays
11-01-2010, 08:06 PM
YouTube - Matthews: We Voted For The "Patriotic" & "Inclusive" Obama, Now He's Just "Elitist"

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/11/01/video-obamas-problem-is-that-hes-too-elitist-says-chris-matthews/

RaceBookJoe
11-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Love the ending :lol: rbj

JustRalph
11-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Great Vid........ :ThmbUp:

ElKabong
11-02-2010, 12:20 AM
I try to catch some of hardball whenever i can, he's been very critical of 0bama the past 6 weeks or so. Who wouldn't be.

bigmack
11-02-2010, 03:27 AM
CM could very well be one of THE biggest creeps that has ever evolved from The McLaughlin Group, outside of Eleanor Clift.

How'd ya like to hang with this nerd?

http://nfb.org/legacy/bm/bm05/bm0511/Chris-Matthews.gif

JustRalph
11-02-2010, 04:17 AM
He used to be a cop too

jognlope
11-02-2010, 09:58 AM
He's not elitist, that's a cop out and not true. You can't hear him and see what he's done to think so. He should have asked mor Reps to White House, that's true. Matthews is obnoxious, always interrupts, which is a sign that you think what you have to say is so much more important than the person you're talking to. Dumb remark from Chris.

jognlope
11-02-2010, 10:00 AM
I think you will be happy with Reps controlling house and nothing getting done for the country because apparently when a president gets in there and passing a massive amount of legislation that is good for the country, you can't stand that. And I'm sure it's not personal, not that you're flaming white supremicists. I know that's not true. :lol:

boxcar
11-02-2010, 10:51 AM
I think you will be happy with Reps controlling house and nothing getting done for the country because apparently when a president gets in there and passing a massive amount of legislation that is good for the country, you can't stand that.

Yeah...it's especially "good for the country" when they haven't read the bills and pass them blindly. That's really cool. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

lsbets
11-02-2010, 02:13 PM
I think you will be happy with Reps controlling house and nothing getting done for the country because apparently when a president gets in there and passing a massive amount of legislation that is good for the country, you can't stand that. And I'm sure it's not personal, not that you're flaming white supremicists. I know that's not true. :lol:

The problem with democracy is people like you. You are ill informed, live off of government handouts, and then get a say in who we elect to take money from some to give it to you. :ThmbDown: One thing that would help our country tremendously is taking the right to vote away from the moochers.

bigmack
11-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Oh to be a simpleton. Hangin' out, waitin' for some of that free health care to kick-in and callin' anyone critical of that PoS legislation 'flaming white supremacists,' while living in WY. Hilarious. :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
11-02-2010, 03:57 PM
... And I'm sure it's not personal, not that you're flaming white supremicists. I know that's not true. :lol:

Wow. All men hate women that aren't subservient and those that vote "against" the Obama agenda are KKK members. You really are a dandy.