PDA

View Full Version : Breeders' Cup Website

Edward DeVere
10-31-2010, 09:59 PM
Is it just me? Am I somehow missing something incredibly obvious?

Or is the Breeders' Cup website, indeed, an indecipherable piece of crap?

letswastemoney
10-31-2010, 10:23 PM
I don't know but I just hope the live stream link won't be hard to find.

nijinski
10-31-2010, 10:39 PM
Is it just me? Am I somehow missing something incredibly obvious?

Or is the Breeders' Cup website, indeed, an indecipherable piece of crap?
Yes it's disappointing.

sandpit
10-31-2010, 11:27 PM
I believe they have a new web production company this year, but I could be wrong. I'm not a fan of it, but it's way better than the horrible Kentucky Oaks and Derby sites that CD used this year. Whoever came up with that design should be fired immediately. Knowing that place, though, they probably made them a VP :D

PaceAdvantage
11-01-2010, 12:14 AM
The home page is incredibly unintuitive. One has to sit there for a while and figure out which section to click on to find the info you need, and half the time, you end up clicking on the wrong section anyway because it is just not very well done.

Market Mover
11-01-2010, 01:01 AM
I don't know but I just hope the live stream link won't be hard to find.

Is there any chance a live video stream from CD will be available on BC day? last yr they blacked out the video feed on youbet and im sure the other adws. Espn360 was showing races on two or three minute delays after they were being run. Is ESPN tv the only way to view these races live? please help for those who might be working Saturdays and have access to laptop internet but no cable tv...

nijinski
11-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Is there any chance a live video stream from CD will be available on BC day? last yr they blacked out the video feed on youbet and im sure the other adws. Espn360 was showing races on two or three minute delays after they were being run. Is ESPN tv the only way to view these races live? please help for those who might be working Saturdays and have access to laptop internet but no cable tv...

Check Cal Racing , maybe they will honor Zen by showing the race.
You just need to register.

BluegrassProf
11-01-2010, 02:06 AM
Or is the Breeders' Cup website, indeed, an indecipherable piece of crap?Actually lol'ed. :D

It's a disaster.

beertapper
11-01-2010, 02:11 AM

that odd cause Breeders Cup does their own simulcast show. if not online, then who is it for, the people watching on tv's at CD ? they have the unique purple graphics on their simulcast...:p

elhelmete
11-01-2010, 09:20 AM
The home page is incredibly unintuitive. One has to sit there for a while and figure out which section to click on to find the info you need, and half the time, you end up clicking on the wrong section anyway because it is just not very well done.

+1.

surfdog89
11-01-2010, 12:28 PM
I agree the Pace! Not User Friendly .......! Hard to get around the site!:bang: