PDA

View Full Version : game 3

ElKabong
10-30-2010, 07:45 PM
Have a house full of Minnesotans in the house (family, on vacation), we all said Sanchez has the same problem tonite Hughes had in gm 2 of the alds....can't get the curve over as an out pitch...either out of the strike zone, or easy to foul off.....then moreland parks one on a great AB....Just fought off the nibbles until Sanchez made a fat pitch

This will be a fun game (again), SF making Colby work for outs so far.

ElKabong
10-30-2010, 08:40 PM
Sanchez hangs a curve for Josh...4-0, Rangers.

Colby's in a groove now, needed this....it'll be a refreshing change to hand the ball to our closer if Colby can do that

ElKabong
10-30-2010, 09:55 PM
Fear the 99 mph fastball....

Giants lead the series, 2-1, have a good shot tomorrow vs Hunter to go up 3-1...if the R's steal one tomorrow it'd be huge

Game 4 is the most important in the series given the Giants s/h an advantage in the pitching matchup

cj
10-31-2010, 12:13 AM
Absolutely blew them away in the 9th.

I had a great time tonight, never thought I would see a Series game in person. I have to say the crowd was great, but it is a lot more laid back and relaxed than back east. I thought similar when I went to some Cowboys games a several years ago during the glory Aikman/Smith years. Not a bad crowd, don't get me wrong, just different.

My son is going with a friend tomorrow, might come back on Monday.

Pace Cap'n
10-31-2010, 09:13 AM
On TV, they showed some fantastic-looking hot dogs and BBQ sandwiches. Did you get to try any?

cj
10-31-2010, 11:41 AM
On TV, they showed some fantastic-looking hot dogs and BBQ sandwiches. Did you get to try any?

I did not last night. I can have that stuff any time in this part of the country.