PDA

View Full Version : Meek may not inherit, but he won't quit

GaryG
10-30-2010, 12:14 PM
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/10/30/meek-crist-very-desperate

Did anyone catch Greta's interview of poor ol Charlie Crist concerning Slick Willie's involvement in asking Meek to withdraw? He was beyond pitiful, sying he was the only one who could save Florida from those damned conservatives. That puts Meek in an embarrassing spot. Glad to see he has some guts, more than CC.

Snag
10-31-2010, 09:03 PM
Crist is a jerk in MHO!

He never answered her questions. He was always on the attack!

boxcar
10-31-2010, 09:34 PM
I live here in Swampland, U.S.A. and have been following this Meek-Crist story with much interest. What we have here is classic case of Libs wanting to throw a liberal black man under the bus because they believe that whitey "independent" Crist is the only liberal who can beat the conservative Hispanic candidate Rubio. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The WH and Clinton have been trying desperately to get Meek to drop out of the race -- even AFTER the polls opened for early voting! That how desperate they are. But I, too, admire Meek for hanging in there tough and resisting the establishment.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
10-31-2010, 10:08 PM
I would take Meek before Crist if those were the only choices. Crist to me represents everything that is wrong with politics. for him party or principles don't matter, he would say or do whatever is necessary. he's a chameleon. Rubio on the other hand I think is a future star of the party.

boxcar
10-31-2010, 10:20 PM
I would take Meek before Crist if those were the only choices. Crist to me represents everything that is wrong with politics. for him party or principles don't matter, he would say or do whatever is necessary. he's a chameleon. Rubio on the other hand I think is a future star of the party.

You're absolutely right! Crist is drunk with power and is thirsty for even more. But Rubio will beat him and I just wish I could be a fly on the wall in the home of Crist to listen to his stark raving mad tantrums and hear him meltdown after he goes home to lick his wounds. The guy has a huge ego -- only rivaled by BO's.

Boxcar

Robert Goren
10-31-2010, 10:39 PM
Charlie Crist can jump on and off a bandwagon faster than anyone I have ever seen.

boxcar
10-31-2010, 11:02 PM
Charlie Crist can jump on and off a bandwagon faster than anyone I have ever seen.

And there's a gal running for the senate up in Alaska who most definitely has this entitlement fever, also. (I think her family has been in politics next to forever.) After the voters rejected her in the primaries (the way they rejected Crist in my state), she decides to take the matter to court and wins approval to become a write-in candidate. And that was a very shady deal because the judge in that matter was appointed by one her relatives (certainly 'one of the good ol' boys"). :rolleyes: But this story even slides further downhill.

Some local talk show guy advises voters, in retaliation to her shady tactics, to take advantage of this crummy ruling (which left more than a few people scratching their heads) to go to the polling places and write in their own names as write-ins. :lol: :lol: What a clever idea! Anyhow...many people did just this thing and the counter-attack infuriates this gal and the skinny through the grapevine is that her henchmen told this little independent radio station to shut their talk guy up or they were going to shut the station down. Unfortunately, the station capitulated out of fear.

This is where we are right now in this country. It truly is the Ruling Class versus The People. Numerous politicians don't give a flip about governing according to the consent of the people's will. It's all about their will -- what they want -- what their ambitions are. When the voters tell them "no", they just ignore that will and defiantly carry on right in the face of the public. They continue to pursue their ambitions, no matter what. This nation is in very sad shape.

Boxcar

GaryG
11-03-2010, 11:47 AM
That was a big win for Marco Rubio, as much as CC and Meek combined. I expect to see him on the national stage in two years. I don't know that much about him, but I agree with him philosophically and he is well spoken. He has respect for his roots and came up the hard way.

boxcar
11-03-2010, 12:26 PM
That was a big win for Marco Rubio, as much as CC and Meek combined. I expect to see him on the national stage in two years. I don't know that much about him, but I agree with him philosophically and he is well spoken. He has respect for his roots and came up the hard way.

And the "hard way" is exactly the way liberals loathe. Libs can't stand people who persevere and overcome life's adversities because such people are living testimonies against their arguments for dependency and entitlements.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
11-03-2010, 09:38 PM
That was a big win for Marco Rubio, as much as CC and Meek combined. I expect to see him on the national stage in two years. I don't know that much about him, but I agree with him philosophically and he is well spoken. He has respect for his roots and came up the hard way.Between him, Allen West, Paul Ryan and others, the future is looking much brighter for the Republican Party in terms of charismatic potential candidates for Prez...

Tom
11-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Standing next to any of these guys, OBama will look like Ferraro sitting next to Palin last night!