PDA

View Full Version : Obscure Horse Racing Sites

Tom
10-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Anyone ever hear of this place?

http://www.flatstats.co.uk/ppp/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12088&start=15

RaceBookJoe
10-30-2010, 01:40 AM
Thats a new one for me. One that i have checked out and i havent seen much talk about here at PA is gradeoneracing.com its Steve Davidowitz's site...think some of the stuff is free until after the BC, then i think its a subscription plan. Lots of workout( deJulio ) and pedigree( stich ) info. I signed up, just havent had much time to navigate. rbj

UK View
10-30-2010, 04:52 AM
www.theracingforum.co.uk

If you look under "Big Races" discussion there is quite a bit about the Breeders Cup from a UK perspective.

JBmadera
10-30-2010, 05:16 AM
Thats a new one for me. One that i have checked out and i havent seen much talk about here at PA is gradeoneracing.com its Steve Davidowitz's site...think some of the stuff is free until after the BC, then i think its a subscription plan. Lots of workout( deJulio ) and pedigree( stich ) info. I signed up, just havent had much time to navigate. rbj

thx for posting, totally forgot about this site. I really like the info, not super keen on the format (it's kinda clunky and not easy to get info fast).

Robert Fischer
10-30-2010, 07:07 AM
Anyone ever hear of this place?

good one Tom. LOL

offtrack
11-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Gave the gradeoneracing site a play. Subcribed for a year.

Been tracking the "Follow" and "Look" workout comments.
Had the Pitts horse at CD for 53.60 on Saturday.
There have been other plays at a price.

Currently Bruno DiJulio/Molly Jo Rosen are clocking at CD.

( An understanding of workout theory is needed; as explained at the 2008 HTR reports.)

WinterTriangle
11-14-2010, 03:52 PM

( An understanding of workout theory is needed; as explained at the 2008 HTR reports.)

PLUCK's 3 workout reports and last 2 races as profiled there were invaluable---- there is no doubt that this definitely helped many pick him. Sept 18, Jul 11, Oct 30, 17th, and 24th.

JustRalph
11-14-2010, 04:14 PM

Nice Hit buddy! :ThmbUp: