PDA

View Full Version : Cost to automate.....

teddy
10-29-2010, 10:12 PM
Can anyone on here quote what it would cost if possible to automate as such.

I give the computer horses to watch, the computer confirms that the odds are LOW enough... places my bet at PTC....

I need to be removed from the process so I only put in horses once a day and leave.

Can anyone set this up for me? How much to set this up...

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2010, 06:34 PM
PTC invented this type of automation if I'm not mistaken (well, in terms of ADWs). Ian Meyers, formerly of PTC (and a member here under his real name), was the brainchild behind PTC implementing conditional betting. Are you talking about something else?

GameTheory
10-30-2010, 10:02 PM
PTC, like the others with conditional wagering, only allows a MINIMUM odds condition, but if you want an upper maximum you have to roll your own. As I said in the other thread, it can be easily done -- PM me your details.

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Ouch...I didn't catch the "LOW ENOUGH" part...

For the record, GameTheory knows his stuff. He helped me when I was "rolling my own" automation software...anyone seeking his advice would be in very capable hands...

The Hawk
10-31-2010, 08:43 PM
For the record, GameTheory knows his stuff. He helped me when I was "rolling my own" automation software...anyone seeking his advice would be in very capable hands...

I second that.