PDA

View Full Version : Pork eating Infidels get married....again....

JustRalph
10-29-2010, 05:03 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/maldives/8095705/You-are-swine-and-infidels-.-.-.-secret-insults-at-wedding-blessing-in-paradise.html

The Religion of Peace Strikes Again!!!

boxcar
10-29-2010, 05:10 PM
No wonder the Left is drawn to Islam like flies to horse manure. Both ideologies heartily embrace Intolerance.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Suspended? The fact that they weren't immediately fired after the video evidence was presented proves nothing will change.

JustRalph
10-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Suspended? The fact that they weren't immediately fired after the video evidence was presented proves nothing will change.

can you imagine what would happen if some Preacher in America did the same thing while marrying two Hispanics who couldn't speak english? It would be the lead story on NBC-Msnbc and CBS

PhantomOnTour
10-30-2010, 07:59 PM
No wonder the Left is drawn to Islam like flies to horse manure. Both ideologies heartily embrace Intolerance.

Boxcar
Proof once again that you are totally and completely overwhelmed by thoughts of Liberals and Dems....injecting your feelings of their behavior even when it has nothing to do with the thread. Nothing whatsoever...so sad.

You've got it bad Bubba, real bad.

boxcar
10-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Proof once again that you are totally and completely overwhelmed by thoughts of Liberals and Dems....injecting your feelings of their behavior even when it has nothing to do with the thread. Nothing whatsoever...so sad.

You've got it bad Bubba, real bad.

Yeah, my observation had everything with "their behavior", i.e. it was intolerant! :bang:

And both ideological groups are highly intolerant -- both groups are very pro-exclusivity when outsiders don't see their point of view or join them.

However, I will say this in favor of Muslims. The radicals, at least, are pretty open about this. They're honest about their true feelings toward infidels (ousiders), which is far more than can be said about liberals. My bad. I shouldn't have cast as much aspersion on Muslims.

And furthermore, history bears me out on this -- on the parallel I drew between these two groups. Remember: The Muslims were allies of the Nazis during the Big War. I mean...talk two groups who believed they were the chosen ones. They were made for each other. What a fit. Hand in glove. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar
P.S. I will consult my copy of the Koran tonight to see what the presceibed penance is for my offense against Allah and Mohammed.
Boxcar

PhantomOnTour
10-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Lemme get this straight...you are calling others intolerant?
Yyyyyyokay :ThmbUp:

boxcar
10-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Lemme get this straight...you are calling others intolerant?
Yyyyyyokay :ThmbUp:

Oooh...but there's a difference, my friend. I don't preach the gospel of tolerance! Never did. Never will. (Hint: It ain't in the Book of Life handbook.)

So...go talk to Mosty, 'cap, NJ, etc. and they'll teach you everything you need to know about "tolerance". :D

Boxcar

PhantomOnTour
10-31-2010, 02:02 AM
Oooh...but there's a difference, my friend. I don't preach the gospel of tolerance! Never did. Never will. (Hint: It ain't in the Book of Life handbook.)

So...go talk to Mosty, 'cap, NJ, etc. and they'll teach you everything you need to know about "tolerance". :D

Boxcar
So, intolerance among Libs and Muslims is not okay(see your earlier post in this thread..."both ideologies heartily embrace intolerance") but your intolerance is?
Nnnnnalright :ThmbUp:

boxcar
10-31-2010, 03:35 PM
So, intolerance among Libs and Muslims is not okay(see your earlier post in this thread..."both ideologies heartily embrace intolerance") but your intolerance is?
Nnnnnalright :ThmbUp:

What part of H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y don't you understand? It's their hypocrisy that isn't okay. Their tired, ol' routine is: Just do as we say, but not as we do. They talk a good game, but don't walk it too well. Got it now? :rolleyes:

Boxcar
P.S. My "intolerance" is biblically justified, for your info. Not that this would matter to you. :D

jballscalls
10-31-2010, 03:38 PM
What part of H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y don't you understand? It's their hypocrisy that isn't okay. Their tired, ol' routine is: Just do as we say, but not as we do. They talk a good game, but don't walk it too well. Got it now? :rolleyes:

Boxcar
P.S. My "intolerance" is biblically justified, for your info. Not that this would matter to you. :D

i really wish you could have your own thoughts instead of just hiding behind your book all the time.

and to the original post, Pork is good

PhantomOnTour
10-31-2010, 03:40 PM

Boxcar
I understand the H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y in your post. Do you? Shall I point it out for you?

boxcar
10-31-2010, 03:58 PM
I understand the H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y in your post. Do you? Shall I point it out for you?

Go ahead. Amuse me.

Boxcar

Tom
10-31-2010, 04:14 PM
http://www.therightscoop.com/photos-glenn-becks-restoring-honor-rally

I don't see too many signs here.

boxcar
10-31-2010, 04:17 PM
http://www.therightscoop.com/photos-glenn-becks-restoring-honor-rally

I don't see too many signs here.

Oh dwats! They allowed American flags at that rally? How terribly nationalistic.
:D What are the world's citizens going to think about us? :lol:

Boxcar

boxcar
10-31-2010, 04:21 PM
i really wish you could have your own thoughts instead of just hiding behind your book all the time.

and to the original post, Pork is good

Do you have your own thoughts? And what would they be? Human Secularism? For your info, whatever your world view is -- that's where your heart will and all the thoughts that issue therefrom.

Christians, btw, are enjoined in the bible to conform our minds to Christ's. To what do you conform your mind, JB?

Boxcar

TJDave
10-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Loved it! :lol:

Given the fact that this couple chose to renew their marriage vows in a strict Muslim nation governed by shariah law I find the whole episode enormously funny.

These idiots got what they deserved.

boxcar
10-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Loved it! :lol:

Given the fact that this couple chose to renew their marriage vows in a strict Muslim nation governed by shariah law I find the whole episode enormously funny.

These idiots got what they deserved.

Tell me that you're NOT they reaped what they sowed? Tell me that you're NOT saying they harvested the trouble they sowed? :D

Boxcar

TJDave
10-31-2010, 06:35 PM
Tell me that you're NOT they reaped what they sowed? Tell me that you're NOT saying they harvested the trouble they sowed? :D

Boxcar

In this case, YES. :lol:

But, I think we can both agree; that's not the way it usually works...

At least, not in THIS world. ;)

boxcar
10-31-2010, 06:54 PM
In this case, YES. :lol:

But, I think we can both agree; that's not the way it usually works...

At least, not in THIS world. ;)

Sure it does. This "karma" thing is a two-way street. When one sows righteousness and goodness, it generally will come back to person as such; conversely, when one sows discord, iniquity, trouble, etc., it will likewise find its way back to the source.

The whole experience this poor couple were subjected to is truly sad because no deserves to be treated that way; but it is humorous in a dark kind of way because, evidently, they didn't give too much thought to the country. This is funny because one has to ask: What were they thinking?

Boxcar

jballscalls
10-31-2010, 06:57 PM
Do you have your own thoughts? And what would they be? Human Secularism? For your info, whatever your world view is -- that's where your heart will and all the thoughts that issue therefrom.

Christians, btw, are enjoined in the bible to conform our minds to Christ's. To what do you conform your mind, JB?

Boxcar

maybe i need christ, i'm pretty miserable as it is, even if i dont believe in it, can't hurt i guess

boxcar
10-31-2010, 07:12 PM
maybe i need christ, i'm pretty miserable as it is, even if i dont believe in it, can't hurt i guess

Then read the Good Book. Can't hurt. If you approach it the right way, he just may reveal himself to you.

Boxcar

JustRalph
10-31-2010, 11:48 PM

men worse off than you have benefited from it.

I have never been one to find salvation in any Religion. I have known many who do, and thrive after coming to it.