PDA

View Full Version : DRF Advance Breeder's Cup Edition (Printed)

Ocala Mike
10-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Was anyone able to purchase a copy of this thing anywhere today? It was supposed to be available at OBS ITW today (10/28), but none were available there. Probably a DRF distribution blunder, very common in these parts.

I suppose it's available on-line, right?

Ocala Mike

Cratos
10-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Was anyone able to purchase a copy of this thing anywhere today? It was supposed to be available at OBS ITW today (10/28), but none were available there. Probably a DRF distribution blunder, very common in these parts.

Ocala Mike

Yes, the BREEDERS' CUP ADVANCE – DELUXE EDITION is available at DRF.com for $9.95

alhattab
10-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Was anyone able to purchase a copy of this thing anywhere today?

yes

cj
Yes, the BREEDERS' CUP ADVANCE – DELUXE EDITION is available at DRF.com for $9.95

There is a regular edition as well, $6.95 I believe.

NJ Stinks

Ocala Mike

I bought the printed edition today in Jersey, Mike. It cost $6.95.

Ocala Mike
10-28-2010, 11:15 PM
OK, thanks. They probably never got loaded onto the truck that delivers the DRF's up here from South Florida every day. Will look for it tomorrow.

I'm still "old school"; like to have a hard copy in my hands so I can mark it up. Gotta look at 184 horses, I hear.

Ocala Mike