PDA

View Full Version : AUTOMATIC MONITORING SOFTWARE

teddy
10-27-2010, 09:01 AM
Has anyone found anyway to automate your plays, I need something that will text me. I call in my bets at a rebate shop so I cant use any bris stuff... and I need to k now when they are bed down not overlayed. Sounds simple huh.

One guy on here had his spot plays run and the bets were send automatically all day. Cant remember who that was but it was so high tech that my small computer knowledge would be useless. Besides the huge advantage of not having my emotions involved all day, and screwing up the plan, it would be cool to not have to sit here all day..

GameTheory
10-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Has anyone found anyway to automate your plays, I need something that will text me. I call in my bets at a rebate shop so I cant use any bris stuff... and I need to k now when they are bed down not overlayed. Sounds simple huh.

One guy on here had his spot plays run and the bets were send automatically all day. Cant remember who that was but it was so high tech that my small computer knowledge would be useless. Besides the huge advantage of not having my emotions involved all day, and screwing up the plan, it would be cool to not have to sit here all day..So you want something to tell you when to make that phone call, is that it? Yes, that can be done, assuming your plays can be determined objectively by a computer. They can also be entered for you if there is an online interface for your service. I and several others here have accomplished such things...

teddy
10-27-2010, 06:04 PM
hook me up...

GameTheory
10-27-2010, 06:17 PM
PM me the details of what you're looking to do exactly...