PDA

View Full Version : Obama's enemies are us !

cj's dad
10-27-2010, 08:30 AM
From BHO's interview televised on Univision;

POTUS: "And if Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, we're gonna punish our enemies"

This quote from an LA Times blogger sums this up well:

"our enemies?"

This spoken by the POTUS regarding Americans?

So ANYONE who is against O'Buffoon's policies is an "enemy?"

more here:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/10/transcript-of-president-barack-obama-with-univision.html

woodtoo
10-27-2010, 08:37 AM
Sad times indeed.

Mike at A+
10-27-2010, 09:30 AM
We have a president who is acting like a rabid dog. Very sad indeed. What's even more sad is the people who still support this piece of trash.

Tom
10-27-2010, 10:20 AM
It is true - we are his enemies...deservedly so.

andymays
10-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Slowly but surely he exposed his true feeling to the American people. Many of us knew it all along. 20 years with the dishonerable Reverend Wright. :rolleyes: :liar:

If anyone doesn't get what this guy is all about by now then they are hopeless. He practices racial politics on a regular basis.

boxcar
10-27-2010, 11:00 AM
From BHO's interview televised on Univision;

POTUS: "And if Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, we're gonna punish our enemies"

This quote from an LA Times blogger sums this up well:

"our enemies?"

This spoken by the POTUS regarding Americans?

So ANYONE who is against O'Buffoon's policies is an "enemy?"

more here:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/10/transcript-of-president-barack-obama-with-univision.html

He also showed his utter disdain for the opposition party when, in apparent anticipation of Repugs winning the House, he said somewhere else that they can be seated in the back and that the "middle class" or some such thing get the front row seats.

He's truly a polarizing figure.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
10-27-2010, 11:09 AM
This from a man promoted by the media as brilliant, a healer and uniter, the messiah, a great orator, a nobel peace prize winner, when the truth is he's a common political thug. It has been plainly obvious since day one that he has an enemies list. No president has been so blatant about publicly calling out and demonizing his enemies, often by name. He is no leader and not fit for the office of president.

Steve 'StatMan'
10-27-2010, 11:31 AM
The Clothes have no Emperor. They call him president. Dresses like a president, but there isn't a leader in those clothes.

Greyfox
10-27-2010, 11:37 AM
I don't like anything about Obama, but my interpretation of what he said is slightly different than some here. I read his remarks to say that if Latinos didn't vote, they would inadvertently be supporting enemies of them.
That's how I read it anyways.

ArlJim78
10-27-2010, 11:47 AM
come on now, he is telling them to vote against their enemies because they are also his enemies.

jballscalls
10-27-2010, 11:55 AM
It is true - we are his enemies...deservedly so.

exactly! i would think most back here would be proud to be Obama's enemy. Boxcar has countless time stated how the left and libs are enemies, same thing Obama is saying, just different sides.

only difference is Obama's statement is coming from a position where we expect the person to have dignity.

cj's dad
10-27-2010, 12:07 PM
exactly! i would think most back here would be proud to be Obama's enemy. Boxcar has countless time stated how the left and libs are enemies, same thing Obama is saying, just different sides.

only difference is Obama's statement is coming from a position where we expect the person to have dignity.

One of the wisest things you have posted.

Greyfox
10-27-2010, 12:19 PM
exactly! . Boxcar has countless time stated how the left and libs are enemies, same thing Obama is saying, just different sides.

Are you saying Boxcar lacks dignity ? :lol:

(Boxcar is more honest than the Pres. I'd rephrase your remarks to say that Obama's comments were a cut below what we expect from "Presidential" conduct. )

boxcar
10-27-2010, 01:04 PM
One of the wisest things you have posted.

I echo that sentiment! What are you smoking, JB? :D

Boxcar

boxcar
10-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Are you saying Boxcar lacks dignity ? :lol:

I resemble that remark -- even when spoken in jest! :mad: :mad:

Boxcar

prospector
10-27-2010, 01:16 PM
damn proud to be an enemy..i'm ready to vote!:jump::jump::jump:

JustRalph
10-27-2010, 04:51 PM
I found this quote which I find germane to the enemies profile

from Tom Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical"

from Justralph

Enemies of a tyrannical government are virtuous in the end.

boxcar
10-27-2010, 05:04 PM
I found this quote which I find germane to the enemies profile

from Tom Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical"

Enemies of a tyrannical government are virtuous in the end.

Great quote! If the shoe were on the other foot and the Left was compelled to support ideas with their hard-earned money that they abhorred, they would rise up in arms.

Boxcar

Tom
10-27-2010, 10:08 PM
He is no leader and not fit for the office of president.

He is not fit to mop the floor of the office of the president.
He IS fit to take the trash out of the White House. And Michelle is so greatful to get out!