PDA

View Full Version : Dingy voting

Tom
10-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Reports are now coming in that the fix might be on in Nevada. People are reporting voting against Dingy Harry and then seeing his name checked of on the screen.

Similar reports out of one of the Carolinas.

Community Organizers at work?

Ocala Mike
10-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Who are they voting FOR? Is their a voting line in Nevada that says

"AGAINST HARRY REID"?

Could be those damn butterfly ballots again that worked so well down here 10 years ago.

Ocala Mike

Tom
10-26-2010, 04:20 PM
No, it it the new electronic - foolproof - machines.
And by voting against Harry, it means they voted for the other candidate....duh?

Tom
10-26-2010, 04:37 PM
http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25511115/detail.html

ArlJim78
10-26-2010, 06:11 PM
as usual the fix is in everywhere, not only Nevada. Democrats will win the close elections based on the fraud that they actively promote with their various partners, all of whom come together and commit crimes so as to keep the big government bandwagon rolling along. the media plays their part also by turning a blind eye so the "good guys" have an advantage.

they'll stop at nothing either, the dead will be voting, the voter rolls are not compliant, they'll have ballot stuffing, military ballots are sent out weeks after the deadline for no apparent reason, etc. trust me they'll come up with the votes they need if its close. For Republicans to win they must win by a margin that exceeds the fraud threshold, that probably means at least 3%.

voting fraud is only one of the many ways that the left has corrupted and damaged this country.

Greyfox
10-26-2010, 07:42 PM
If true, voting in Nevada is no better than in Iran and Afghanistan. :mad:

boxcar
10-26-2010, 09:34 PM

No, "if" about it! Liberals are the staunch believers in the "ends justifies the means" ethics. (Ask 'cap. He'll tell you all about that.) They will do anything to try to retain power. They are shameless and without scruples.

I heard part of a report over the radio pertaining to NY State. The absentee ballots were never sent out to military personnel. So, thousands of brave men and women, who actually serve our country, will be disenfranchised. I can only hope that legal action will be vigorously pursued against those responsible for cheating our troops out of their voting rights.

Boxcar

Tom
10-26-2010, 10:36 PM

Better in Iran. All they have is Iranian terrorists and insurgents to worry about.

Here, we got SEIU, ACORN.

NJ Stinks
10-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Can't you guys save the crying until we actually get some election results?

FOX sneezes and you guys run for a hankerchief. :rolleyes:

Tom
10-26-2010, 10:47 PM
Gee, NJ, it was YOU guys in 2000 that started all this.
Wassup wit dat...you can't take the heat?

JustRalph
10-26-2010, 11:26 PM
Can't you guys save the crying until we actually get some election results?

FOX sneezes and you guys run for a hankerchief. :rolleyes:

It would never happen in Jersey

2NuLVvVb4oc

NJ Stinks
10-26-2010, 11:44 PM
It would be foolish of me to ever try to defend anything that happens or happened in Hudson County, Ralph.

mostpost
10-27-2010, 12:01 AM
It would never happen in Jersey

2NuLVvVb4oc
James O'keefe? James freaking O'Keefe? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have several questions on this matter.
If someone set up these machines with prevotes, why would they be brought to a place that was not a polling place? If the fraudulent votes were to be counted then brought to a central location to be certified, why not just leave them at the location where they were loaded and take them to the central location from there?
If they were taken to the NJEA offices on the mistaken assumption that it was a polling place, then why didn't the clerk's office pick them up and take them to a proper polling place? Why leave them there where someone would get suspicious and ask questions? Why assume that the driver's wink (if it actually happened) can be interpreted to mean the machines were already loaded, locked and voted? That's a lot to interpret from a wink.
Finally, when I go to vote they have a sheet with my name on it. I sign that sheet and they remove it from the book. I'm sure that when they count the number of votes in my precinct, they also count the number of sheets and the two must balance. Did they also make up several hundred or more voter registration sheets for these votes?
Sounds like another phony James O'Keefe expose.

bigmack
10-27-2010, 12:17 AM
I have several questions on this matter.
If someone set up these machines with prevotes, why would they be brought to a place that was not a polling place? If the fraudulent votes were to be counted then brought to a central location to be certified, why not just leave them at the location where they were loaded and take them to the central location from there?
If they were taken to the NJEA offices on the mistaken assumption that it was a polling place, then why didn't the clerk's office pick them up and take them to a proper polling place? Why leave them there where someone would get suspicious and ask questions? Why assume that the driver's wink (if it actually happened) can be interpreted to mean the machines were already loaded, locked and voted? That's a lot to interpret from a wink.
Finally, when I go to vote they have a sheet with my name on it. I sign that sheet and they remove it from the book. I'm sure that when they count the number of votes in my precinct, they also count the number of sheets and the two must balance. Did they also make up several hundred or more voter registration sheets for these votes?
Ohhhh yeahhh? You got all of that outta this story (which ain't squat)

Nice work. Go ahead and punch out for today and give us call next week. We'll see if we have anthing for ya. :rolleyes:

Know how to whittle?

johnhannibalsmith
10-27-2010, 12:38 AM
It would be foolish of me to ever try to defend anything that happens or happened in Hudson County, Ralph.

Like that day you showed up at the big rally?

http://hudsonforobama.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/nj_heart_obama.jpg

prospector
10-27-2010, 01:22 PM
heard on vegas talk radio this morning the machines were brought in by...ready for this...SEIU employees...geez

skate
10-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Better in Iran. All they have is Iranian terrorists and insurgents to worry about.

Here, we got SEIU, ACORN.

this may have been noted, but the people in charge of the voting machines in NV., the one and onlky SEIU, yep.

SEIU says that the machines are very touch sensitive, implies that "not the machines fault but the person using", but but but what the heck, is this important or what?
Make em not so sensitive.:bang: