PDA

View Full Version : NTRA BC Randy Moss webcast

point given
10-25-2010, 05:29 PM
Next saturday at noon covering all the races; wow, he is posting his top 5 picks for each race , it used to be just 3, then some expanded it to 4 picks , probaably due to superfectas , and now its 5, for that pesky super hi 5. :lol:

"
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's (NTRA) website, NTRA.com, will present a special edition of its NTRA Live! Webcast series this Saturday at noon (EDT) when ESPN/ABC analyst and NFL Network host Randy Moss hosts an in-depth preview of all 14 Breeders' Cup races to be run at Churchill Downs.

Saturday's webcast, which will not conclude until all 14 races are fully covered, will include video analysis of key prep races, interviews with key connections, and Moss's top five picks for each race. Moss will be joined on the webcast by NTRA.com's Eric Wing, who will discuss each race with Moss and relay questions to him from a concurrent live Web chat on NTRA.comon (EDT) when ESPN/ABC analyst and NFL Network host Randy Moss hosts an in-depth preview of all 14 Breeders' Cup races to be run at Churchill Downs.

cj
10-25-2010, 05:39 PM
With the way the Vikings are going I assume he has plenty of spare time. He'll probably make the video on the the plays he doesn't do anything.

Robert Fischer
10-25-2010, 05:47 PM
With the way the Vikings are going I assume he has plenty of spare time. He'll probably make the video on the the plays he doesn't do anything.

the sarcasm isn't necessary. He can't draw his own damn plays you know.

Turkoman
10-25-2010, 05:49 PM

The Randy Moss you're talking about has nothing to do with this. You know that..... ;)

Bullet Plane
10-25-2010, 05:50 PM
Football is one hellova lot more popular than horseracing. Let's hope Moss's popularity transfers to the Sport of Kings and increases interest in the Breeders Cup.

Let just keep our fingers crossed that he doesn't miss any camp due to this.

5k-claim
10-25-2010, 06:43 PM
the sarcasm isn't necessary. He can't draw his own damn plays you know.

Actually, he is often on the sidelines trying to draw some things up- sandlot style- because he is still getting used to this offense.

When they got up to the 38 at the end of the first half and didn't take another deep shot to Moss- it certainly wasn't his fault. This coaching staff is taking about as many plays off as Moss does.

garyscpa
10-25-2010, 07:59 PM

No, no. It's the good-looking Randy Moss.:)