PDA

View Full Version : Favre Text Update

Bettowin
10-25-2010, 03:57 PM
He is getting off the hook for the alleged texted photos of his junk because it was determined that they were indeed intended for his wife but like most of his other passes they were also intercepted.

JustRalph
10-25-2010, 05:06 PM
He is getting off the hook for the alleged texted photos of his junk because it was determined that they were indeed intended for his wife but like most of his other passes they were also intercepted.

from what I read, and hear.........the photos of his junk were forwarded to her by his teammates and not him per se. How they obtained them..........who knows?

I am having dinner tonight with some Ravens...... I will keep my ear to the ground.......... :lol:

cj's dad
10-25-2010, 08:52 PM
from what I read, and hear.........the photos of his junk were forwarded to her by his teammates and not him per se. How they obtained them..........who knows?

I am having dinner tonight with some Ravens...... I will keep my ear to the ground.......... :lol:

If Holati Ngati is there, hope you are in front in the buffet line !!

JustRalph
10-26-2010, 12:42 AM
If Holati Ngati is there, hope you are in front in the buffet line !!

It was a great event. Ravens at DnB for their yearly Goodwill Event. Lots of interaction with about ten players. They were literally swarmed by the crowd. They put up with a ton of pawing and picture taking. I got a few minutes with each one. Very nice guys who raised a million bucks for Charity tonight.

I got you a shout out from your favorite quarterback........as soon as youtube gets the video processed I will post a link

Todd Heap was the host (along with my Wife and Goodwill Industries) and the theme was Halloween costumes etc. Great night........Michael Ohero (subject of the movie "Blind Side" ) was the most friendly and put up with a ton of picture taking and was very popular. Joe Flacco also was very gracious and between fighting off the single women and fawning others, was very very nice to some special needs people who were there.

Dante Stallworth was very gracious also.