PDA

View Full Version : Liar, Liar - Your Pants are on Fire!

boxcar
10-25-2010, 02:26 PM
Here's another little story the MM is downplaying: BO admits: There ain't no such animal as "shovel-ready jobs", despite his numerous claims to the contrary ('scuse my vernacular). One is led to wonder,therefore, where all the hundreds of billions of stimulus money went, since not the first dollar of it went toward these non-existent jobs.

Boxcar

VTRHkRqIjs4

DJofSD
10-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Any one talk to the people at CAT recently?

Steve 'StatMan'
10-27-2010, 12:40 PM
B.O. should have some shovels ready to smack him in the head!

cj's dad
10-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Construction projects of any magnitude that would create a decent amount of jobs such as roadway projects, building renovations, and the like are often a year or more in the works. These jobs go through painstakingly slow phases of idea to design to approval to bid solicitation/approval to permit gathering etc......

Once again BHO has proven his ineptitude in all matters pertaining to business and the private sector.

Shovel ready indeed !

Wish he were shovel ready !

boxcar
10-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Construction projects of any magnitude that would create a decent amount of jobs such as roadway projects, building renovations, and the like are often a year or more in the works. These jobs go through painstakingly slow phases of idea to design to approval to bid solicitation/approval to permit gathering etc......

Once again BHO has proven his ineptitude in all matters pertaining to business and the private sector.

Shovel ready indeed !

Wish he were shovel ready !

Maybe what BO had in mind are all the shovel-ready clauses in ObaminationCare that pertain to rationing health care -- especially for seniors who won't be worthy of the expense to society.

Boxcar

mostpost
10-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Here's another little story the MM is downplaying: BO admits: There ain't no such animal as "shovel-ready jobs", despite his numerous claims to the contrary ('scuse my vernacular). One is led to wonder,therefore, where all the hundreds of billions of stimulus money went, since not the first dollar of it went toward these non-existent jobs.

Boxcar

VTRHkRqIjs4
The key words here are "Shovel Ready" which Krauthammer does not get.
The projects existed, they exist, but getting them started is a more complex time consumming effort than was realized. Within a half mile of my home their were three road projects funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.

mostpost
10-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Maybe what BO had in mind are all the shovel-ready clauses in ObaminationCare that pertain to rationing health care -- especially for seniors who won't be worthy of the expense to society.

Boxcar
There are no death panels!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

DJofSD
10-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Oh, OK, I guess we call them advisory committees then?

johnhannibalsmith
10-27-2010, 04:32 PM
...The projects existed, they exist, but getting them started is a more complex time consumming effort than was realized...

What makes them more complex and time consuming than was expected/implied/stated?

boxcar
10-27-2010, 05:16 PM
The key words here are "Shovel Ready" which Krauthammer does not get.
The projects existed, they exist, but getting them started is a more complex time consumming effort than was realized. Within a half mile of my home their were three road projects funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.

I'm fully aware they existed...inside BO's head...and yours.

Boxcar
P.S. A lot of people believe free lunches exist, too. :rolleyes:

boxcar
10-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Oh, OK, I guess we call them advisory committees then?

Now, that's nice sounding euphemism. :ThmbUp: Doesn't sound threatening at all. :lol:

Boxcar

ArlJim78
10-27-2010, 05:26 PM
rationed care - death panel, I see no difference. when the government is deciding who gets what care its a death panel.

the stimulus should go down as the biggest waste of a trillion dollars in history. anyone who voted for it should be banned from holding public office. yes I know some weak kneed republicans voted for it. get rid of them too.

boxcar
10-27-2010, 06:24 PM
rationed care - death panel, I see no difference. when the government is deciding who gets what care its a death panel.

Exactly -- even though the verdicts will be handed down by those benign sounding "advisory committees". :D

Boxcar