PDA

View Full Version : Delaware Monday 7th Race

LRL Racing
10-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Got a first time starter named Shelly's Hope that just hopes he is as fast as we think she is. Has had a few physical set backs (foot & muscle issue) but she is well thought of and now she gets the chance to show her stuff. FULL field but odds should be good....

Zydeco
10-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Good Luck! Will be watching

Turkoman
10-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Got a first time starter named Shelly's Hope that just hopes he is as fast as we think she is. Has had a few physical set backs (foot & muscle issue) but she is well thought of and now she gets the chance to show her stuff. FULL field but odds should be good....

Congrats.......won it by a dirty nose!

eddie10
10-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Thankyou very much,nice filly.

LRL Racing
10-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Too close for me.......Actually the outside horse passed me one jump from the finish and we used every ounce of luck with the head bob for the win. Thought she got beat by a nose when I watched it live. She actually missed a work so she was about a 1/16th short but had enough to get the job done. Hope some people cashed on the Pic Threes, Pic Four.

lamboguy
10-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Too close for me.......Actually the outside horse passed me one jump from the finish and we used every ounce of luck with the head bob for the win. Thought she got beat by a nose when I watched it live. She actually missed a work so she was about a 1/16th short but had enough to get the job done. Hope some people cashed on the Pic Threes, Pic Four.congradulations, you beat a nice horse, everything trombetta has sent out runs this year, your horse is special. as far as winning by an inch, they pay the same purse if you had won by 5 lengths. but your horse got more out of this race. i hope your horse stays healthy and goes in a forward direction. if so i will see you in kentucky!

Zydeco
10-25-2010, 08:05 PM
congratulations....have her in my stable....

theguarantee
10-26-2010, 01:02 AM
Thanks for the info LRL, cashed on the win and the exacta...didn't have time to cap the pk-3 unfortunately which looks to have been quite lucrative and an easy enough cap. Didn't think the price would be anywhere near the morning line, that was a pretty big tag down, oh well, a win is a win, nice looking horse and best of luck moving forward.