PDA

View Full Version : Interesting wager pattern!

teddy
10-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Penn national race 7... the 4 had a huge fig advantage over the field. As usual the huge show bet was down, accept in the last second the 2 got 1k bet to show on it. Nobody ever bets to show in a negative pool in that amount against a dead cinch to hit the board favorite. Bet at the last possible second. Like they knew the chalk was not going to hit the board and wanted to scoop the show pool... With all the rebaters scrapping show bets its going to be more obvious. I would really warn against betting these cinch horses in these cheap races. Too much incentive to nail a huge payday for the connections. The show bet on the cinch was not really as huge as normal. Usually someone shows up with 30k on these types. I think thats what the guy betting on the 2 horse was counting on. He could have hit really big with the cinch running out. Stewards need to find out who bet the 2.

Learned Hand35
10-24-2010, 04:14 PM
I think you mean the 7th at Parx.

I put some win money on the favorite you are talking about (the :7: )

I usually don't do that based on the best fig with only two starts, but everything said it was a go especially based on the works pattern.

I haven't gone back and looked at the fractions, and I don't usually scream larceny, but I can't believe that horse finished off the board. I could take the beat, but running out stinks to high heaven to me.

Learned Hand35
10-24-2010, 04:28 PM
I think you mean the 7th at Parx.

I put some win money on the favorite you are talking about (the :7: )

I usually don't do that based on the best fig with only two starts, but everything said it was a go especially based on the works pattern.

I haven't gone back and looked at the fractions, and I don't usually scream larceny, but I can't believe that horse finished off the board. I could take the beat, but running out stinks to high heaven to me.

Just went back and watched again. First 1/4 21 and 3. Sent him hard and had the whip on him out early.

teddy
10-24-2010, 11:52 PM
No its pen nat 7 yesterday the 4 horse. Total paper cinch.. no doubt the fix was on. I bet to show alot and this wager pattern never happens and the one time it does, bang , the chalk is way off the board and wide as hell.. just like you would do it if you wanted a excuse.

Robert Goren
10-25-2010, 12:41 AM
It is Penn National. A lot of very strange things happen there. Bet it at your own risk.