10-24-2010, 02:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixiYZ9DPk8o

Dave Schwartz
10-24-2010, 02:53 PM
That was excellent!

JustRalph
10-24-2010, 08:16 PM
That was classic............ :ThmbUp: :lol: :lol:

Ron Howard's brother is really amping it up against these guys.

Wasn't he the kid from Gentle Ben ?

jognlope
10-25-2010, 04:54 PM
David Zucker is an ass. I hate being called maam. And when it is said, it is a hostile thing. I saw something on the news, an interview with Zucker and then thought I was going to watch this horrendous thing that Boxer did and she did nothing!! Men do not like women showing attitude. Never in a million years. Zucker is a sniveling woman hater.

johnhannibalsmith
10-25-2010, 05:18 PM
...Men do not like women showing attitude. Never in a million years. ..

Yes, yes... All of these strange fellows that yearn (in every conceivable way) for Sarah Palin are actually transgendered tri-sexuals.

Dave Schwartz
10-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Okay, maybe you guys have missed the point just a little. It isn't about the messenger. It's about the message.

johnhannibalsmith
10-25-2010, 05:28 PM
Okay, maybe you guys have missed the point just a little. It isn't about the messenger. It's about the message.

I actually thought it was a pretty fantastic little spot. I'm not generally in favor of advertising the deficiency of the competition as a selling point for yourself, but if you're going to do it - that's the way to do it. Humorous, a little jaded, and leaves you with a simple message - she's worked hard enough, let's give her a break. Well done.

Mike at A+
10-25-2010, 05:54 PM
I would have paid $1,000 to see that general approach her and reem her out to the point where she cried - again. I remember her sobbing like a baby when Kerry lost to Bush - classic!

There's no crying in baseball (and politics).

witchdoctor
10-25-2010, 09:49 PM
David Zucker is an ass. I hate being called maam. And when it is said, it is a hostile thing.

I was taught to use "maam'" and "sir" as a sign of respect. That is how my sons were taught to respect their elders.

I guess it could be worse. A good friend of mine had a son going thru Air Force bootcamp. One of the drill sargents was female. Needless, to say she was barking orders at him. Reflexively he answered "Sir, yes Sir." She was not amused and said something about if he ever made that mistake again, she would cut off his balls.

cj's dad
10-26-2010, 08:13 AM
I was taught to use "maam'" and "sir" as a sign of respect. That is how my sons were taught to respect their elders.

I guess it could be worse. A good friend of mine had a son going thru Air Force bootcamp. One of the drill sargents was female. Needless, to say she was barking orders at him. Reflexively he answered "Sir, yes Sir." She was not amused and said something about if he ever made that mistake again, she would cut off his balls.

And transplant them on her GF.

DJofSD
10-26-2010, 09:13 AM
Yes, and hard work is its own reward.

Boys and girls, can you say 'entitlement attitude?'