PDA

View Full Version : Raven Run

PhantomOnTour
10-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Wide open as they all say...I will go at this race with the notion that there's enough E types( :1: :5: :6: ) to get my stalker a good target...

Katy Now (#2)-obvious player imo. Has Kee success and a nice stalk-n-pounce move when she's right. Third try in GrStk and the loss layoff loss lines are cause for some concern...maybe the Mother Goose wasn't a good idea.

Negligee(#4)-underachiever in my book. Back class and all that but will have to show me some grit and will to win before getting my money. Underlay is 0-4 this year.

Hilda's Passion(#6)-twice now she has won then layoff then loss at low odds. She could blow 'em away or totally chuck it...confused here.

Chantilly Nayla(#7)-my pick to win. One turn is her game, loves Kee as she earned her top BSF here, and the workset has been sharp. Gets her pace and the right move puts her there. ML 10-1 but that will come down.

Red Hot Buddha(#8)-loves to win, adds blinks with a very nice work (was that with the hood on?)...using.

Beautician(#9)-zero for four on AWS and a low win %...add in Leparoux and McPeek and you've got an 'underlaid contender' if I can mix those terms. All the class in the world and a nice late run. Don't know what to do with her but can't see myself letting Leparoux beat me here, so she probably makes the ticket.

Kitty In A Tizzy(#11)-beat my top choice at WO. Always there or thereabouts but doesn't have good 'oomph' in the last 1/8 and almost always loses ground to the field. Will keep her underneath but am trying to beat her on the win end.

Much Rejoicing(#13)-the bomb?

Too timely to cover the whole field, but these are the ones I have opinions about...going with the #7 over the #2,6,8,9,11,13 and using only the #2,9,13 over Chantilly Nayla(#7).

Now...who ya got?

Dahoss9698
10-23-2010, 01:22 PM
I like Much Rejoicing. It's encouraging that Toner picks this spot, as her prep was pretty mediocre. I'm assuming she is doing well. Worth a shot at what should be a very good price.

Tom
10-23-2010, 05:20 PM
I like :6: and :11: in here. The cut back on the Kitty is nice, and Hilda has a nice one three back, last time on poly.

FenceBored
10-23-2010, 06:15 PM
I like :6: and :11: in here. The cut back on the Kitty is nice, and Hilda has a nice one three back, last time on poly.

Good call, Tom.

Who, last year, would have thought that you'd ever see Decelerator pay 52.20 to place. :eek:

PhantomOnTour
10-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Great inside trip, dead aim the whole length of the stretch...no excuse. I could not have asked for the race to unfold better for her. Just not her day. Hope you hit something with the #6 Tom. Good job.