PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Saturday

SAL
09-13-2003, 12:45 PM
Here are my picks on the Saturday Belmont card:

R1 – #8 Girusol- Beware of the jock switch on this one. Trainer has good win % with this guy up. Sprint to route move is a plus for this trainer also. Like #3 Kalki’s Pride also, ran well in last route at BEL.

R2 - #10 Brian’s A Pro-Like this trainer with FTS’s. Also like the #12 Time Punch. Showed improved speed in slop last time. Give another shot here.

R3 - #2 Mr. Whitestone-Going against Pletcher here, this one ran well in only start at BEL.

R4 - #8 Whitewaterspritzer – Expect this one to run better today. One for two on turf, will bet this one if it’s a decent price.

R5 - #5 Tasting Champagne-Think the added distance will help this one. Also, #2 Mahzouz would not surprise, everything went wrong for him in last race.

R6 - #6 Bauhauser- Think this one may be this good.

R7 - #6 Political Attack – Going against Volponi here, I think that one can be beat. This one has a great stalking running style, and has won a graded race.

R8 – Pass- Hard to go against Bailey’s horse here, will probably be odds on.

R9 – Pass- see above

R10 - #7 King of the Mount –I think last race was a prep race, will bet this one at the right odds. #1 Strike Up won easier than looked last out, will take at ML odds also.

WINMANWIN
09-13-2003, 05:21 PM
Good Job Sal, I hooked up with whitewater and when you and
Suff liked, I hit the # pretty good today. 10 to 1 was a nice price for them bottom level 35 k claimers and the Ex and Quin made my day. BTW, Nice Capping on the DD, and other races Too .:cool:

SAL
09-13-2003, 05:48 PM
Thanks Win, I had a good day today at Belmont. I like hitting the double early, it makes taking shots later in the card easier.