PDA

View Full Version : Harry Reid has Saved the World

boxcar
10-22-2010, 08:43 PM
I kid you not. Don't believe me, eh? Hear it for yourself -- right from the horsey's mouth. Then you libs wonder why conservatives call these limo lib, pseudo-intellectual eggheads arrogant elitists.

Boxcar
P.S. Hey, libs, do you think 'ol Harry fits the description of my tab line? :rolleyes:

sutQoiCv-Mk

boxcar
10-22-2010, 08:56 PM
File under 'Who Knew?' — Nevada Sen. Harry Reid, in a heated battle with Republican challenger Sharon Angle, says his constituents are 'too far down the economic food chain' to realize that 'but for me we'd be in a worldwide depression'

Ahh...those comments bring things into sharper focus. Low on the "economic food chain" = ignorant masses.

Boxcar

skate
10-23-2010, 03:50 PM
If the Media, anyone in the Media, would take the time to look into Harriet Reid, i believe the public would view the whole economic, social structure for what it's worth.

That being, people are being lied too by Both Parties. Case in point Alaska and Del. and Nevada to cover a few.

We get the full falseto towards (Angle, O'Donnel, Miller/AK.) the people that are trying to oust those that brought about our present qualm.
The media goes back to High School to defame, while present political leaders are trying to band together (dems and Repugs) to keep the newcomers out.

Back to Harriet, the man lies and gets away it.
The top Rep in the State (84 years old) and the Mayor of Reno, also a repug, side with Harriet. Which, to me, says they grew with each other.

The State of Nv. has Ballot Question for this coming election and the above mentioned are responsible for these question.
Question Number 4 is worded to confuse the voter, as are other ballot question. Not only is the question misleading, but they put out a Billboard to futher confuse an issue that was previously voted against Twice.

Who, but the so called leaders,are responsible?

Tom
10-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Holy deficit, guys.....he didn't do it alone!

boxcar
10-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Holy deficit, guys.....he didn't do it alone!

Two of 'cap's superheros to be sure. :D Always on the job looking out for the residents of Gotham City -- the home of Progressivism. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

prospector
10-23-2010, 07:27 PM
lets see if he can save his azz...