PDA

View Full Version : Banks Suck Bigtime!

Pell Mell
10-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Not only do they get bailed out by the taxpayers but always find a new way to stick it to us. Bunch of low life bastards is what they are. I had posted some time ago how insurance companies that are owned by bailed out big banks like Wells Fargo have increased homeowner rates as much as 50%. Now they do this shit. :mad:

http://huffpostfund.org/stories/2010/10/new-tax-man-big-banks-and-hedge-funds

delayjf
10-22-2010, 10:14 AM
I remember and Info commercial offerring to show individuals how to do the same thing a few years ago. Seems to me the fee's could be challenged in court as well any interest rate about what the Gov would charge.

lamboguy
10-22-2010, 10:24 AM
the banks will do anything to extract money from the public and turn them into victims. remember the bankers are all to lazy to work and to yellow to steal, yet they all know their way around the system to greece the politions and get things all their own way.

Tom
10-22-2010, 02:24 PM
I think most of us will agree - banks are scum bags.
Most deserve to be stringently controlled because most have zero responsibility and are run by blood sucking greedy whores. Banks should be regulated to the point where fines are levied on bankers who fart without prior approval.

Myself, I respect back robbers of all kinds.

jognlope
10-22-2010, 03:01 PM
They steal from working poor, charging up to $35 fee for a perfectly good check, i.e. a cash check submitted to the teller, if it comes in on the same day as an overdraft check. Didn't used to do this. Scumbags. I hope Elizabeth Warren will actually do something.

boxcar
10-22-2010, 03:03 PM
I think most of us will agree - banks are scum bags.
Most deserve to be stringently controlled because most have zero responsibility and are run by blood sucking greedy whores. Banks should be regulated to the point where fines are levied on bankers who fart without prior approval.

Myself, I respect back robbers of all kinds.

The huge problem with "bank regulation" is that there is no honor between the thieves in Big Gov and Big Banking. Both are "blood sucking greedy whores". We might as well be sending the fox to guard the chickens.

Boxcar
P.S. And I respect back rubbers of all kinds. Who doesn't like a good massage? :D

jognlope
10-22-2010, 03:25 PM
The hens in the hen house are the mealy mouthed "I was the nice little girl in the front row in class" ones who give non-answers and look at you when you question their thievery with upturned eyes, saying nothing (who me I'm so innocent) like little lambs. BNAAAAAASHHHHBAMMM!!!!!!! SPLAT.

johnhannibalsmith
10-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Ahhh yess... let me count the way that it angers almost everything in this world that I no longer use a bank. They badger me when I cash a check now, wanting to know which bank I use. Nowhere Bank never rings a bell. They can't imagine why I won't sign up right now so they can waive the cashing fee. I just tell them that they work hard enough as it is and I insist upon paying the $5 fee for inconveniencing them so.

Would I be too brash if I just said F#^K them?

I decided yes it would be over the top on this forum so I tossed in a few symbols.

But... or as Skate might say... but, but... welp... We aren't asked to sacrifice much anymore... I'll sacrifice the convenience of some things to drive people nuts paying with cash and money orders, just so I can answer that I refuse to bank anymore. Some of them really like that. Others try to pretend like life will end at noon today if your checking account or credit card isn't hardwired to whatever crap they provide. F#^K those morons too.

Thank you for the thread!!!

boxcar
10-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Ahhh yess... let me count the way that it angers almost everything in this world that I no longer use a bank. They badger me when I cash a check now, wanting to know which bank I use. Nowhere Bank never rings a bell. They can't imagine why I won't sign up right now so they can waive the cashing fee. I just tell them that they work hard enough as it is and I insist upon paying the $5 fee for inconveniencing them so.

Would I be too brash if I just said F#^K them?

I decided yes it would be over the top on this forum so I tossed in a few symbols.

But... or as Skate might say... but, but... welp... We aren't asked to sacrifice much anymore... I'll sacrifice the convenience of some things to drive people nuts paying with cash and money orders, just so I can answer that I refuse to bank anymore. Some of them really like that. Others try to pretend like life will end at noon today if your checking account or credit card isn't hardwired to whatever crap they provide. F#^K those morons too.

Thank you for the thread!!!

You'd be proud of me. I, too, am gradually moving in the same direction. I mistrust banks as much as I do the government. And that's saying a lot!

Boxcar

skate
10-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Yep yep yeppers, banks have taken on a new Look as in hook.

i closed a checking account, yet they continued to pay on an auto pay account.
I notified them and they sent me a letter agreeable with my closing date.

Bingo, they still went and paid off at least 4 others auto withdraws.

Fun part, a gal from Bank tells me that when the auto accounts send in for payments, the friggen bank will open up my account again...:lol:

accounts were notified, by me, that the account was closed, beforehand.

If a bank calls you, tell them "you are turning on your recorder", they'll hang up.