PDA

View Full Version : Whoopi to Greta: O'Reilly Comment Like 'All Blacks Eat Fried Chicken'

andymays
10-21-2010, 08:37 AM
Video Also!

http://www.thefoxnation.com/whoopi-goldberg/2010/10/20/whoopi-greta-oreilly-comment-all-blacks-eat-fried-chicken

Excerpt:

VAN SUSTEREN: How about Joy?

GOLDBERG: You have to sit down and talk to her. I don't think she was in the mood either. You know what, at some point, it's like you know what, you can sit on your show and do that. You can sit on your show and make these edicts and sweeping comments, but I'm not going to sit here and listen to you do this again. So I'm going away from you.

I also knew that I said a word I should not have said.

andymays
10-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Or all Horseplayers eat hot dogs and drink beers.

I'm a corned beef on rye type of guy. You gotta use the good corned beef though.

and then there's the Reuben. But not at the track.

Tom
10-21-2010, 11:07 AM
The corned beef has a higher IQ than Whoopie and Joy combined!

wisconsin
10-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Or all Horseplayers eat hot dogs and drink beers.

I'm a corned beef on rye type of guy. You gotta use the good corned beef though.

and then there's the Reuben. But not at the track.

Oh, but have you been to Oaklawn? Corned beef and Reuben's are the house specialty! Mmmmmmmm.....

boxcar
10-21-2010, 11:23 AM
I still don't understand all the Whooopeeee flax. Muslims were the ones who attacked us on 9/11. Why is that so hard to understand and accept? If Muslims weren't responsible for the attacks, then how can we even use the term as an adjective to describe what kind of Muslims? But if we can use "Muslim" as an adjective, then it's perfectly logical to also use it as an unqualified noun. If some members of a whacked out Christian sect had attacked us, all we'd be reading about is that Christians killed thousands.

Boxcar

riskman
10-21-2010, 11:29 AM
I am Irish and love fried chicken. What does that make me?
Whoopi and Joy should have not returned to the show. Since when do you get a chance do walk off your job because you disagree with a guests opinion and keep your job. Whoopi also admits she used profanity but it was bleeped out.
If I was Walters, I would fire their sorry butts.

GaryG
10-21-2010, 11:30 AM
I like fried chicken, quite a lot actually, and I also like collard greens and cornbread. And I am not black. So, a woman can say she is not in the mood....I think they learn that one very early in life.

boxcar
10-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Whoopi and Joy should have not returned to the show. Since when do you get a chance do walk off your job because you disagree with a guests opinion and keep your job. Whoopi also admits she used profanity but it was bleeped out.
If I was Walters, I would fire their sorry butts.

More lib tolerance at work -- providing the object of the tolerance is also a liberal and committed no anti-PC act. Good study in contrast between WhoopDeDe and Juan Williams.

Boxcar

Greyfox
10-21-2010, 12:20 PM

A descendant of the "black Irish." ;)
See http://www.ireland-information.com/articles/blackirish.htm