PDA

View Full Version : "A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”

andymays
10-20-2010, 06:55 PM
NAACP’s Attack on the Tea Party Movement Is A Betrayal of Its Mission to Uplift Black America

http://bigjournalism.com/ninnis/2010/10/20/naacps-attack-on-the-tea-party-movement-is-a-betrayal-of-its-mission-to-uplift-black-america/

Excerpt:

The most illuminating part of the call came when “progressive” ally, Larry Cohen of the CWA (Communication Workers of America) revealed the real agenda of the attacks on the Tea Party by the Left, “We disagree with the agenda of the tea party Movement… They advocate slavery,” and this classic gem, “We don’t need 19th century capitalism.”

boxcar
10-20-2010, 07:55 PM
NAACP’s Attack on the Tea Party Movement Is A Betrayal of Its Mission to Uplift Black America

http://bigjournalism.com/ninnis/2010/10/20/naacps-attack-on-the-tea-party-movement-is-a-betrayal-of-its-mission-to-uplift-black-america/

Excerpt:

The most illuminating part of the call came when “progressive” ally, Larry Cohen of the CWA (Communication Workers of America) revealed the real agenda of the attacks on the Tea Party by the Left, “We disagree with the agenda of the tea party Movement… They advocate slavery,” and this classic gem, “We don’t need 19th century capitalism.”

Of course, not. All enlightened peoples know that Communism 21st century-style is far superior. In fact, it's so good they're even packaging it under a new slick label to aid the sales effort. It's called Environmentalism and its designed to replace Capitalism -- the very same enemy of old fashioned Communism.

Boxcar

Investorater
10-21-2010, 03:50 AM
You know - Andymays, I've always enjoyed your threads and posts. You're very literate but for some reason your style of writing has reminded me of Cangamble.
Not that there's anything wrong with this. Keep up the good fight on behalf of
horseplayer's everywhere.

Tom
10-21-2010, 07:44 AM
From the title of this thread, I thought it was Obama's autobiography.

andymays
10-21-2010, 08:24 AM
You know - Andymays, I've always enjoyed your threads and posts. You're very literate but for some reason your style of writing has reminded me of Cangamble.
Not that there's anything wrong with this. Keep up the good fight on behalf of
horseplayer's everywhere.
It's a quote from Shakespeare's Macbeth used by the author of the article.
--------------------------------

Excerpt:

This morning I had the opportunity to listen to a NAACP conference call that was organized to release its report highlighting alleged (yet unproven) Tea Party ties to racist groups. This conference call, report, and website reminded me very much of the quote from Shakespeare’s Macbeth, “A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”
-------------------------------

BlueShoe
10-21-2010, 08:25 AM
From the title of this thread, I thought it was Obama's autobiography.
He is going to wait until 2013 to write it. When he is walking the streets of Chicago looking for a job and needs the money, then it will hit the bookstores.