PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi is Completely out of her Marxist Closet

boxcar
10-19-2010, 11:10 PM
Listen to this vid. Tell me her sentiments do not perfectly reflect Marx's economic ideal! So, not only is there a disparity in wages in this society, but there's a disparity in "equity" and "ownership", as well. I do believe Mzzz. Pelosi had covered all the Marxist economic bases.

Mr. 'cap, I dedicate this thread to you because you're so steeped in denial.

Boxcar

a8cpyXdXbq0

JustRalph
10-19-2010, 11:18 PM
I don't see her giving her money away............

from wiki:

Financial status
The Pelosi family has a net worth of nearly $12.5 million as of 2008, largely from investments. In addition to their large portfolio of jointly owned San Francisco Bay Area real estate, the couple also owns a vineyard in St. Helena, California, valued between $5 million and $25 million. Pelosi's husband also owns stock, including $1 million in Apple Inc., and is the owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League. Pelosi continues to be among the richest members of Congress.[109]

boxcar
10-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I don't see her giving her money away............

from wiki:

Financial status
The Pelosi family has a net worth of nearly $12.5 million as of 2008, largely from investments. In addition to their large portfolio of jointly owned San Francisco Bay Area real estate, the couple also owns a vineyard in St. Helena, California, valued between $5 million and $25 million. Pelosi's husband also owns stock, including $1 million in Apple Inc., and is the owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League. Pelosi continues to be among the richest members of Congress.[109]

The "rich", which she certainly is, never worry much about wealth redistribution policies because we must never forget: Rich pols are the ones who write the tax laws that contain all the loopholes designed for people like themselves.

Boxcar