PDA

View Full Version : B O steps into stupid

skate
10-19-2010, 04:03 PM
With a 20 % lead the dems are sure to win in Del.

So they send BO to campaign in Del.

Could only be for the reason that he'll have someplace to claim
"he had success".:eek:

Tom
10-19-2010, 04:26 PM
Stepped into stupid?
Was Biden hurt?

JBmadera
10-19-2010, 04:36 PM
Stepped into stupid?
Was Biden hurt?

made my day! not happy about spitting up my beer onto my keyboard, but what a great line!

cj's dad
10-19-2010, 07:15 PM
The games not over until the fat lady sings -

Then again we are dealing with a state that has continually elected "Plugs" Biden !!

Tom
10-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Curious, that if it such a slam dunk, why all the attention by the creepy-one?

skate
10-20-2010, 03:02 PM
Curious, that if it such a slam dunk, why all the attention by the creepy-one?

He's got to be able to claim a victory after 11/2.

Actually, with the press, via the Tube, via lots of really lowdown lumps of so called liberals lying, who manage to loot the ballot box, we the people end up with scraps of scum in office.

pull the plug

Marshall Bennett
10-20-2010, 03:34 PM
Palin insured a loss for the Republicans by endorsing a sure loser. Brilliant. It's what you call looking out for #1 and screw everyone else.

boxcar
10-20-2010, 03:48 PM
Palin insured a loss for the Republicans by endorsing a sure loser. Brilliant. It's what you call looking out for #1 and screw everyone else.

Yes...it's far better to betray principles. Shame all over Palin for not marching in lockstep with virtually all professional politicians whose core values and principles usually run about as deep as a mud puddle. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Tom
10-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Palin has backed far more winners than losers. Fact.

RaceBookJoe
10-20-2010, 10:37 PM

She uses Energy Distribution and 24 second final fractions :)

Rookies
10-20-2010, 10:45 PM

Not the Wicked Witch, though- a thoroughly unqualified and unvetted candidate!

Of their 50 odd candidates, they'd better win a huge majority of them. Otherwise, the American public will consider that Tea Party conservative principles are enmeshed in the bodies of loons and screamers... errr Losers.

Tom
10-20-2010, 11:04 PM
Not the Wicked Witch, though- a thoroughly unqualified and unvetted candidate!

Of their 50 odd candidates, they'd better win a huge majority of them. Otherwise, the American public will consider that Tea Party conservative principles are enmeshed in the bodies of loons and screamers... errr Losers.

The American public is far more intelligent than you suspect.
And what criteria do you use to make the claim that she is unqualified?
Just saying shit dosen't make it true. And you lie when you call her a witch. Seems to me, her credibility far outweighs yours here. Just another danged foreigner shooting off his mouth with no facts to back it up. Boring. Shouldn't you be sharpening up you snow shovel about now?

Rookies
10-20-2010, 11:18 PM
The American public is far more intelligent than you suspect.
And what criteria do you use to make the claim that she is unqualified?
Just saying shit dosen't make it true. And you lie when you call her a witch. Seems to me, her credibility far outweighs yours here.

100% wrong again, Tommy boy!

From you own Con network, this is what she ADMITTED to:
"Delaware Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell on Sunday chalked up her experimentation in sorcery to being a teenager, saying there's no magical explanation to her 1999 confession that she "dabbled into witchcraft."

Speaking to Republican picnic-goers, the insurgent Tea Party candidate said she didn't doing anything differently than lots of kids at that age.

"I was in high school, how many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school? But no, there's been no witchcraft since," she said, shrugging off her dalliances with the dark arts. "

As for unqualified, I'll stick with your buddy Rove. He nailed her about everything from her education, pronouncements and being job shy. Good enough for me.:ThmbUp:

bigmack
10-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Good enough for me.:ThmbUp:
Where do you get your nails done? OooEeee, you always got the best scoop/gossip on them candidates with an R -

Got any dish on those with a D or is your beauty shop biased?

Tom
10-21-2010, 07:41 AM
"Dabbling in witchcraft" means you are a witch?
Go back to hockey......you are way over your pay grade here.:rolleyes:

Let's see now, Obama "dabbled in cocaine."
So I guess you are saying he is an addict?

skate
10-21-2010, 03:29 PM
there you go again Tom, making things out to be so simple.

When you say things like;

Obama dabbled in coke.

Palin has far more winners than losers.

you're bringing in Prime Time unreasonable Bias, while you separate "the Men from the Boys".:)