PDA

View Full Version : More Democrat failure !

cj's dad
10-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Video Evidence: Andrew Cuomo at the Heart of the Mortgage Melt Down

You heard and read that right. Andrew Cuomo said the banks would be giving people loans they would not have otherwise been qualified for. He said those people would default on those loans. He and the rest of them knew what would happen and they went ahead and did it anyway.

more here:

http://lonelyconservative.com/2010/10/video-evidence-andrew-cuomo-at-the-heart-of-the-mortgage-melt-down/

JBmadera
10-19-2010, 08:56 AM
slightly off topic, but related (I hope), given that the entire fanny/freddie mess was driven off the cliff by frank, dodd et al, why the repub's and tea party folks don't use that as the poster child for total dem failure since 2006 (and slight before). what the hell am I missing here?

JustRalph
10-19-2010, 03:55 PM
amazing this country is allowing these idiots to get away with the wholesale wrecking of the economy. The "housing crisis" is the premier reason we are in the mess we are in. Yet the Dems are getting away with it.

cj's dad
10-19-2010, 07:24 PM
The housing crisis was an attempt to solve the integration of black families into white neighborhoods which failed as a result of busing school children into the white suburbs .

Think about it- Libs can't integrate your "hood" via school busing so why not make it easy for the under priveledged to move in whether they can afford to do so so or not.

If it works, fine; if not so what. Let the taxpayers foot the bill.

boxcar
10-19-2010, 07:48 PM
The housing crisis was an attempt to solve the integration of black families into white neighborhoods which failed as a result of busing school children into the white suburbs .

Think about it- Libs can't integrate your "hood" via school busing so why not make it easy for the under priveledged to move in whether they can afford to do so so or not.

If it works, fine; if not so what. Let the taxpayers foot the bill.

BINGO! It was always about Affirmative Action. The favorite buzz phrase was "affordable housing", which was code affirmative action for minorities.

Most pols in D.C. are vile and despicable human beings; for they knew the inevitable result. It had to fail. It was doomed to fail. As I have often said on other occasions, if these non-qualified buyers couldn't afford the basic upkeep on their "affordable" homes, how were they ever going to keep up with the mortgage payments? A no-brainer prediction and conclusion -- except for our blinker-wearing libs.

Boxcar

Mike at A+
10-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Glenn Beck identified Obama as a racist over a year and a half ago. I just happened to be driving in my car and listening to him and he went into this whole thing about how he was going to try and push reparations through the back door. Beck may act crazy but he has an uncanny ability to sniff things out long before the rest of us find out.

Tom
10-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Beck has hit more bull's-eyes than most would care to admit.
He has pegged this Liar N Thief most correctly.
Up to us now to act on it and throw his worthless arse out.

hcap
10-20-2010, 05:27 AM
Beck has hit more bull's-eyes than most would care to admit.
He has pegged this Liar N Thief most correctly.
Up to us now to act on it and throw his worthless arse out.Sure he has :lol: :lol: :D :D <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/73tKip88uqU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/73tKip88uqU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

hcap
10-20-2010, 06:47 AM
And after watching Christne McDonnell and Shaton Angle or maybe Carl Palidino, why not improve your cognitive skills so you can REALLY understand these incredible intellects on display.Our next national leaders. Awesome<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Td7CJtYXZ3Q&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Td7CJtYXZ3Q&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

cj's dad
10-20-2010, 07:42 AM
As always adrift in a sea of Denial.

hcap
10-20-2010, 07:46 AM
Guess I should enroll in Beck U

Tom
10-20-2010, 07:51 AM
hcap, try to focus on the issues.
Oh, wait, you can't do that!:D

hcap
10-20-2010, 08:03 AM
Sorry. I was carried away by the "Vote Beck, what the heck" video.

jballscalls
10-20-2010, 10:52 AM
i feel bad for the people in New York, they have to choose between those two guys, sorry Tom

BlueShoe
10-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Guess I should enroll in Beck U
Could you pass the entrance exam Cappy? After all, a certain level of comprehension is required before being admitted. Unfortunately, liberals never seem to elevate themselves to this level of wisdom.

Tom
10-20-2010, 11:25 AM
i feel bad for the people in New York, they have to choose between those two guys, sorry Tom

No choice - no to Cuomo. An ax-murderer would be better.

hcap
10-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Could you pass the entrance exam Cappy? After all, a certain level of comprehension is required before being admitted. Unfortunately, liberals never seem to elevate themselves to this level of wisdom.
My liberal background would disqualify me right off the bat.

Would have to take a refresher course.
Remedial knuckle dragging.

And assume the position

http://www.bartcop.com/fox-news-sheep-809.jpg

johnhannibalsmith
10-20-2010, 02:45 PM

I think Tom's older than I am, so I'm pretty comfy speaking on his behalf and stating that Gubernatorial (and Senate... and assembly... and...) elections in New York are (far) more often than not a choice between two nauseating buffoons. At least the year that Howard Stern was trying to get on the Green Party ticket, there was something to laugh at without a gut-wrenching churn in tandem. I suppose the thing to do is to vote for the "Rent's Too Damn High" candidate since Monty Brewster is yet again missing from the ballot.

fast4522
10-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Been away for a few days, every day gets better!

boxcar
10-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Some Dems are jumping the Pelosi ship now. Dems running scared on Obamination Care. (They're so proud of their handiwork, they're scared to death to even mention it.) They're distancing themselves from BO. And now some don't want any part of Pelosi.

Boxcar

fast4522
10-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Exactly!

Tom
10-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Some Dems are jumping the Pelosi ship now. Dems running scared on Obamination Care. (They're so proud of their handiwork, they're scared to death to even mention it.) They're distancing themselves from BO. And now some don't want any part of Pelosi.

Boxcar

Yes, great indictment on the left - maybe our resident lefties can explain why no one is campaigning on any of their great accomplishments? No dem is proud of anything they have done and they all try to distance themselves from it. Great party, big tent. Full of clowns.