PDA

View Full Version : JimG -- TP Analyzer

BETKING
09-12-2003, 11:02 AM
JimG,
I saw your post on TP Analyzer. I have been working on it for about a week and beleive this is the best software that I have ever seen in my 40 years at playing this game.
Did you subscribe, and if so what has been you experience? I would be interested in your comments.

BETKING

JimG
09-12-2003, 02:13 PM
Betking,

Wow...that was an old post of mine! To be honest, I tried it for 1 month but something came up during the month and I had little time to try it out. So to be honest, I can not say one way or another.

I would be interested in your experience with it and how it compares to some of the other software you've tried.

Jim

Larry Hamilton
09-12-2003, 03:23 PM
I don't know if it is any good or not, but I do know this--it ain't software, it's pick 3 horses, then you box 'em in exotics or bet 'em to win. Geez this sounds like another guy who used to proclaim, "bet that 6th or 7th choice its dynamite!" If you guys are interested in paying someone to pick for you, go to www.tpanalyzer.com from let-it-ride. But as to the claim of "best I have ever seen in my 40 years...", I would say, you ought to get out more.

JimG
09-13-2003, 08:23 AM
Hi Larry,

TP Analyzer took downloads from the brisnet site and it was software when I tried it awhile back. Looks like Bill Knoblett, the creator of the software, is now selling picks from it.

Hope you are doing well. Miss your web site.

Jim

Larry Hamilton
09-13-2003, 08:31 AM
Me too, no sense in fighting city hall. There are so many folks here I love to talk with.