PDA

View Full Version : A different tact on illegals

JustRalph
10-18-2010, 06:16 PM
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20101018/NEWS010702/10190310/Butler-sheriff-wants-to-sue-Mexico

Sheriff wants to sue Mexico I like this idea

http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=AB&Date=20101018&Category=NEWS010702&ArtNo=10190310&Ref=AR&MaxW=308&Border=0

DJofSD
10-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Good luck with that. I don't think the Mexican government is telling its citizens to migrate. Yes, they have failed to provide for opportunities that would allow them to stay but that's not the same thing.

JustRalph
10-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Good luck with that. I don't think the Mexican government is telling its citizens to migrate. Yes, they have failed to provide for opportunities that would allow them to stay but that's not the same thing.

The Mexican Government has handed out survival kits to illegals who are getting ready to cross the border. They don't even deny it.

I am sure there are more things that can be dug up if they want to make the effort.

DJofSD
10-18-2010, 08:18 PM
No different than being told how to use a rubber.

BlueShoe
10-19-2010, 04:47 PM
The Mexican Government has handed out survival kits to illegals who are getting ready to cross the border. They don't even deny it.

I am sure there are more things that can be dug up if they want to make the effort.
The left wants to make it easier for them to get here safely. Not long ago on the CBS 60 Minutes there was a segment about a dangerous canal in which a few illegals had drowned while trying to cross. The libs were crying and wanted to spend money to put up signs in Spanish at the canal warning of the danger, and also stringing lines at close intervals to grab onto in case one of the little darlings loses his balance and gets swept away. Had a better idea, but very unlikely that it will be considered. Thought that it would be nice to stock the canal with crocodiles and then grease the banks.:rolleyes:

boxcar
10-19-2010, 05:52 PM
If you want to talk about a new tactic, how 'bout this one? Just gotta love the latest euphemism for illegal aliens. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maryland’s Democratic Governor Calls Illegal Immigrants ‘New Americans’

Read all about it at:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/maryland%E2%80%99s-democratic-governor-calls-illegal-immigrants-%E2%80%98new-americans%E2%80%99.html

Boxcar

TJDave
10-19-2010, 07:01 PM
There is a simple yet effective method for dealing with illegals and drugs:

1. Enact and vigorously enforce punitive laws against hiring illegals.

2. Enact and vigorously enforce punitive laws against using illegal drugs.

Illegals don't risk life and limb to come to the U.S. based on a feeling they will find employment just as drug cartels don't import their product thinking they might have a market. ;)

boxcar
10-19-2010, 07:20 PM

Illegals don't risk life and limb to come to the U.S. based on a feeling they will find employment just as drug cartels don't import their product thinking they might have a market. ;)

Wrong! I know of illegals who have returned to Mexico precisely because they did not find the grass greener on this side.

Also, you analogy is bad because the drug cartels know pretty much beforehand who their buyers are on this side. ("Proforma invoices" are pretty much a given.) But that isn't the case with illegals. Yes, they might have some tips on where to apply, etc., but that is no guarantee they will get hired. There's always that law of supply and demand. ;)

Boxcar

JustRalph
10-19-2010, 10:23 PM

spot on :ThmbUp:

JustRalph
10-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Wrong! I know of illegals who have returned to Mexico precisely because they did not find the grass greener on this side.

Also, you analogy is bad because the drug cartels know pretty much beforehand who their buyers are on this side. ("Proforma invoices" are pretty much a given.) But that isn't the case with illegals. Yes, they might have some tips on where to apply, etc., but that is no guarantee they will get hired. There's always that law of supply and demand. ;)

Boxcar

Boxie, I don't think you are reading Dave's post right. I think was implying much more than the Literal text...........with just a slight glimmer of sarcasm, which is always admirable :lol: