PDA

View Full Version : One of the better and more sarcastic political videos I've seen in a while

PaceAdvantage
10-16-2010, 10:59 PM
3JDT5vBQQr8

Hat tip to JustRalph for sending me the link...

Steve 'StatMan'
10-16-2010, 11:20 PM
:ThmbUp:

ArlJim78
10-16-2010, 11:32 PM
you should check out Klavans other videos too. he's good.

bigmack
10-16-2010, 11:40 PM
While it's a healthy thing regular folk are aware of the NatDebt, and it's going up dramatically of late, laying the whole burrito at the feet of B.O. is inequitable.

PaceAdvantage
10-16-2010, 11:42 PM
While it's a healthy thing regular folk are aware of the NatDebt, and it's going up dramatically of late, laying the whole burrito at the feet of B.O. is inequitable.I'm not sure I saw where anyone was doing such a thing...nowhere in the video does it state or even imply B.O. and his admin. is solely responsible for 100% of the NatDebt.

bigmack
10-17-2010, 12:09 AM
I'm not sure I saw where anyone was doing such a thing...nowhere in the video does it state or even imply B.O. and his admin. is solely responsible for 100% of the NatDebt.
1:25 on, he says: (with a graph of NatDebt behind him)

Our President has taken the bold move of crippling us into generational debt with a stimulas plan that he promised would keep us...

In any event, you get my drift. While en vogue to blame Dim's for debt, it's a shared shame.

Klavan is a clever guy. I like him. (One of the few Jewish cats that converted to Christianity. He rolls with both God & Jesus now. Which reminds me of a story...Woman I dated years ago. Moved to SoCal from the Midwest. First job she gets is in the grill area of a bowling alley. Front gal takes an order from a guy named Jesus. Unaware of the Spanish/Mexican pronounciation she makes the order and says over the loud speaker - Jesus, your fries are ready! Jesus, your fried are ready!) :D

Overlay
10-17-2010, 12:24 AM
Front gal takes an order from a guy named Jesus. Unaware of the Spanish/Mexican pronounciation she makes the order and says over the loud speaker - Jesus, your fries are ready! Jesus, your fried are ready!) :D

Of course, it should have been, "Hey, Zeus!" (as in Die Hard 3). :)

PaceAdvantage
10-17-2010, 07:20 PM
Our President has taken the bold move of crippling us into generational debt with a stimulas plan that he promised would keep us...Are you saying this isn't an accurate statement when taken at face value?